Chapter 13 Middle School Principle

(To Tsubaki)

It's been a couple of days since Narumi announced the starting of the Festival and I've been busier than ever with the Special Ability class preparing our attraction for it. I let out a yawn as I get up from my bed and begin getting ready. "It's pretty weird not walking to school with Fuyuko, Sozo, Hatsu and... Kazume. I wonder what he's doing..." I think as I was starring at the mirror, but then quickly shake my head.

"No, stop thinking about that jerk!" I think as I move my magic brush over my head causing it to be placed in a pony tail and begin heading towards the door.

"Oh long time no see!" Someone chirps causing me to look over and see Sozo about to walk by.

"Yeah, good morning." I greet, but then someone clears their throat causing me to glance over to see Fuyuko.

"I guess we all woke up at the same time this morning." Sozo points out and Fuyuko nods, but then locks her arm in mine.

"Um, what's up?" I ask, but a slight smirk appears on her face as we begin to walk.

"I have a free day today." Fuyuko answers and Sozo nods.

"Me as well." Sozo insists causing me to let out a sigh. "They obviously planned this." I think as I groan.

"Yuki and Koga are gonna kill me..." I trail off causing them both to chuckle as we exit the dorm to see Hatsu standing there.

"Hey, guys." Hatsu greets causing me to slightly shake my head.

"Let me guess you have a free day too?" I question causing Hatsu's face to turn a bit pinkish.

"Y-yeah." Hatsu answers causing Fuyuko to smirk.

"Ooh someone's blushing." Fuyuko teases causing Hatsu to glare over at her, but then clears his throat.

"Alright, alright. Let's go inform my class." I insist causing them all to nod as we begin to make our way to the Special Ability Classroom.

"Well if it isn't Miss Tsubaki." A voice that sends a chill down my spine causing me to look over to see Reo standing there.

"Who are you?" Hatsu questions causing me to widen my eyes a bit. "So they don't know he works for the Academy?" I wonder as Reo turn to us with a smirk.

"Reo..." I trail off causing everyone to put on a confused expression.

"Tsubaki, how do you now this guy?" Sozo asks, but I shake my head.

"You guys stay back." I whisper as I glare at him.

"So cautious, don't worry I won't hurt Naru's students. I just wanted to tell you something Tsubaki..." Reo trails off as he was going to walk away, but before I could stop myself I rushed over towards him and grabbed his arm with a worried expression.

"Tsubaki!" They all chorus. "Did he send Kazume on a mission and something bad happened?!" I wonder as I completely ignore them and Reo puts on a satisfied expression, while bringing his mouth to my ear.

"You want to know where Kazume is, right?" Reo questions in a whisper causing my eyes to widen, but I nod.

"I'll send Rin to fetch you tonight." Reo whispers causing a chill to run up my spine as he lifts up and walks away. Once he was completely out of sight I fall to the ground thanks to my knees giving out.

"Tsubaki!" Hatsu and Fuyuko chorus as the three of them rush over to me with worried expressions.

"Tsubaki, are you okay!?" Sozo exclaims, but I couldn't stop shaking for some reason. "Does that guy really scare me that much?" I wonder as the man with silver hair and grey-blue eyes stare down at me I could see a hint of worry clouded them. "Shiki?" I wonder, but before I could stop myself I outstretched my arms towards me causing him to pick me up in his arms. Once I felt his warmth envelope me I couldn't stop the tears beginning to stream down my face.