Chapter 16: Are You Ready?

She hesitated but one moment, and then my lady wife bent over the bed. 

"Stretch out your arms in front of you, Calissande," I said, my voice so low I barely recognized it. I walked over to my boot jack and removed my boots while I made her wait for her lord's pleasure.

Fourteen months

Again, she did as I asked, and I walked over to her, taking in my lady waiting for me in a way I had always imagined but never dreamed I would see.

I eased her skirt up slowly, forcing myself not to fall on her with all of the pent up need I had. Fourteen months without my lady wife. Calissande would never again use the words lackluster, monotonous or boring.

When her skirts were pushed all the way up, never was I as glad that women did not wear the braies men did, for she was bared to me, her pale skin smooth to my touch. She shivered as I ran a finger down her leg and then back up, each time drawing my fingers lightly over her cunt. With each stroke, I could feel her wetness drawing down, and I called on all of my discipline to continue slowly.

"You told me a lie, Calissande," I said softly. "I do not like being lied to."

Crack!

My palm came down on her ass without warning, leaving behind a beautiful, red mark that bloomed on her creamy skin.

She jumped and gasped, and I ran my hand over the mark, causing her to shiver. "Do not move again, my lady, for your punishment has just begun and for your first time, I do not want to take my belt to your ass."

No more would I use the softened words so as not to offend my lady wife. She would hear the words men used with whores, and I would make sure she liked hearing them.

Crack!

Again and again I brought my hand down on her perfect skin, and after every smack, my fingers would play between her legs, drawing down her wetness until my lady was drenched. Her ass was covered in red marks from my hand, and while I admired my work, I untied my breeches, letting them drop to the floor where I kicked them away. I removed my shirt and threw it into a corner.

I put my hands in the collar of her dress and ripped it straight down so I could bare my lady's back to me completely. Bending over her, I mirrored her position, letting her feel my front down her back, my arms along her arms, my cock nestled in her reddened ass. My lips were at her ear, whispering in a soft tone words that were anything but sweet.

"Are you ready? Are you ready to be fucked, Calissande? Are you ready to take my cock like a good little wife?"

She didn't answer me, so I bit her neck sharply, and pressed my cock between her legs, hard.

"When I ask you a question, Calissande, you will answer me. Are you ready to be fucked?"

I could hear her swallow, then a faint, "Yes, my lord."

"Carrick," I corrected her with another sharp bite to her neck. She would learn, and I would enjoy the lessons.

"Carrick," she half whispered, half whimpered, so I rewarded her obedience with my tongue to soothe the bite.

Slowly, I eased my aching cock into her, hoping my iron-clad discipline would not fail me.

Fourteen months. God's teeth, how did I go so long without my lady, without this?

With one final, hard thrust, I seated my cock into her as deeply as it would go, her tight warmth and wetness indeed threatening my discipline, making me clench my jaw. When I felt she had adjusted to my shaft being so deep within her after so long, I made several lazy strokes and she sighed happily, not knowing what was coming.