𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐄

" 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 is 𝐭𝐡𝐞 iPhone 11 pro max?" I asked, gesturing over to the black iPhone displayed in front of me. After the scene that happened downstairs we decided to go to the second floor of the mall and head to the apple store. Of course, It was only keeping me distracted from going back down the escalator and beating that girls' ass,

" The price usually varies depending on what company that your with. What service are you under?" The male asks me. 

I shrugged, putting a hand on my hip. " T-mobile, but I'm thinking about switching to a different line."

He shrugs, " I mean, You can always just buy the phone here and then start a service plan at whatever company you choose."

I nodded my head, smiling politely . " Alright, thank you.. Marcello." I say, reading his name tag.

" No problem, Is there anything else that I can help you with?"

Me and Michaela looked at each other, shaking our heads. " No that'll be all, thank you."

Marcello smiles, " Fasho, just let me know if you need sum."

After he left me and Michaela alone, we decided to walk around the store and look, pointing out things that we liked and didn't like. Michaela sighs dramatically, leaning her head against my shoulder, " I still can't get over what happened earlier."

" Yeah, It was childish if you ask me."

Michaela chuckled loudly, " Can't believe you wanted to beat that girl's ass knowing damn well she's a short ass elf."

" She was asking for it," I laughed.

She sighed, " No deadass, Bianca has always been the type to run ha mouth but then don't do shit. I hate bitches like that."

I snorted, " I guess that's something that Bianca and Miguel have in common. They both talk shit and do nothing about it."

Michaela laughed loudly, dapping me up. " You aint Neva lied sis."

" Marcello!" A voice yelled behind us, causing me and  Michaela to whip our heads around.

I instantly regretted it, seeing Miguel and his friends walking inside the store. I sigh deeply, crossing my arms. " Speak of the devil and he shall appear."

Michaela shook her head at me, then averted her eyes to Malakai and Enzo . " Malakai got sum pretty ass teeth."

I looked at her, scoffing lightly. " You mean the one who talks too much?"

Michaela winced, " Yeah.. but I mean come on, you don't think he has a pretty smile?"

" No, but he does have a huge cranium on, I've never seen someone with a bowling ball as a forehead." I snickered. She gasped loudly, covering her mouth as she bursts out laughing. I break out into a grin, joining into the laughter as we both held onto each other.

" Yoo, wasgood wit y'all?" Malakai called out to us, getting our attention. Malakai, Marcello, Miguel, and Enzo stood near the entrance of the store, gazing at us. Miguel makes eye contact with me, but I just rolled my eyes.