𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐄

𝐀𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤.

Caelen groaned, turning down the music. " How the hell is we gon get inside with all these people?"

Michaela smirked, " Don't worry about it, I got y'all."

After ten minutes of finding a place to park, we got out the car and walked hand & hand to the entrance.

Caelen sighed, " I'm still tryna figure out how-"

" Girl shut up and follow my lead, shit." Michaela grumbled, making me chuckle.

We crossed the street, looking both ways as we headed to the buff white guard standing in front of the double doors. Our heels clacked in sync as stepped on the pavement, turning a few heads.

Michaela let go of our hands, walking up to the guard. " Why you muggin me bae?"

The white guy broke into a smile, licking his lips. " My bad Mickey,"

I raised my brows, watching as the buzz cut guy stepped to the side and allowed us to go inside. Michaela pecked his cheek, then gestured for us to follow her.

The buzz cut guy returned to his usual mug, nodding at us as we passed by. " Have fun ladies," he said gruffly, folding his arms in front of him.

Caelen and I caught up to Michaela, stunned at her actions. " Girl did you fuck him?!" Caelen shouted over the music.

Michaela laughed loudly, " Maybe, Maybe not. A playa never kisses and tells!"

' Red Nose' By sage the Gemini turned on, getting the attention of us. We screamed excitedly, heading to the dance floor as we pushed aside sweaty bodies.

" THROW THAT ASS BACK ESME!" Michaela hyped up, pushing me in front of her. I put my hands on my knees,

" ALL THIS MONEY ON ME, COME TAKE IT FROM A G!"

" ALL SHE TRYNA DO IS GET NAKED!"
I back my ass on Michaela, starting of slow, moving with the beat.

" AND SHE GON SHAKE IT LIKE A RED NOSE!"

I throw my ass back, sticking out my tongue as Michaela and Caelen hype me up.
" AYYYY GO ESME ! GO ESME! GO ESME !" Caelen screamed at the top of her lungs, recording me the entire time as Michaela held my waist.

" FUCK IT UP! FUCK IT UP! FUCK IT UP!" Michaela joined in.  I went faster as the beat sped up, feeling my dress rise inch by inch.

" Ayeeee She turnt turnt!" A voice behind us says.

Michaela, Caelen, and I all turned around, looking up at the guy's in front of us. The dark skin with dreads smiled at all of us.

" My bad I ain't mean to intrude, I was just wondering if you wanted to dance?!" He said smoothly, looking Michaela up and down.

Michaela crossed her arms, " You gon throw money or what? I ain't shaking ass for free!"

He pulled two bands out of his pocket, holding it up to his face. " Do ya thang mama!"

Caelen and I smirked at each other, " We'll go to the bar!" I told Michaela, grabbing Caelen by the hand as we walk away.

Caelen laughed loudly, " This nigga really pulled out a stack!"