|07|

Jungkook explained everything to his husband while hugging Jimin so tightly. He kept weeping in his mate arms.

He still remembers how hard was for him to leave his husband and son. How much he cried for them and begged his mother to let him go but she didn't.

How he missed to wake up next to his mate, kissing him, cooking for him and their son, playing with Jungmin, getting the pup ready for school, watching his son grow. He missed everything.

He cries remembering how he wished to be with Jungmin when he sees others kids. How much he missed his husband when he sees any couple or spending his heats with sex toys instead of his mate. How much he wants Jimin to near him and end his pain during the heats.

Jimin slowly rubbed his hand on his husband back, to soothe the omega. The alpha is feeling absolutely hate and anger towards Ye-sun but for now he wants to calm down his mate.

Jimin broke the hug and cupped his mate face and wipes the tears away.

"Don't cry baby, you're now here. She's not going to separate us." Jimin says making Jungkook looks at his husband mocha eyes. He quickly closed their lips gape catching the alpha off guard, who quickly realized what's is happening.

Jimin immediately responded to Jungkook's kiss. It's been years they had touched. The kiss is full of need, desperation, love, affection, years of yearning for eachother. The kiss is showing how much they missed eachother.

They can feel their wolves is happy after a long time.

Jimin broke the kiss and rested their forehead together. He moved his chubby hands towards his mate face again and wiped younger tears away.

"Baby..." Jimin calls for his husband.

"Hmm." The omega hummed closing his eyes and taking a deep breathe.

"Why Mrs. Jeon taken you away? What's the reason behind it?" Jimin asks with grinding teeth making Jungkook to detach their forehead and looks at his mate. He can see the alpha expression immediately changed and now he's is looking at him with so much love filled eyes.

Jimin had never stopped loving Jungkook, eventhrough he thoughts the younger had left him for money which is not.

"She took me because my grandfather all properties will named on me on my 25th birthday. I will got all the properties and she'll not have any rights on them, which she doesn't want. She wants all money. She told me to name all properties in her which I easily agreed because I don't want money, I wants only you and minnie." Jungkook says looking at his alpha who's feeling ashamed, that's he thought his mate leave him for money.

"I told her, I'll named all properties on her but just let me go to you and minnie. But she doesn't trust me. She thoughts I'll take all money once I'm free..." Jungkook said gritting his teeth, she's worst mother ever, he thoughts.

"The papers work took whole one year. After naming all properties to her, I wanted to come back to you and minnie but she doesn't let me go. She wants me to live with her since her reputation will degraded if anyone know her son live with a middle class alpha who work in a company. But, after one year she gets to know you opened your own company which is getting popular day by day, so she let me go." Jungkook said with clenching fist, he minds is thinking how much his mother is a greedy and selfish women who loves only money and reputation.

While, Jimin feels happy and sad. Happy because his omega here. And sad because he doubted his omega. He looks at his mate and decided to apologize to him for thinking bad about him.

"Kookie..." He calls for his omega and gained a soft hummed from Jungkook.

"I–I'm sorry baby. I'm really sorry for thinking, you leave us for money. I should had know my mate is not like this. My mate, who lefts his luxurious life just to be with me, he'll ever think about leaving me for money. I'm sorry baby." Jimin is feeling extremely guilty as he pours out how much he's sorry towards his mate. The omega shook his head and grabbed Jimin's hands.

"Don't be. It's not your fault. It's my mother fault. She made me do things which made you doubt on me. So, please don't blame yourself." The omega said and Jimin is about to protest but get stopped by his mate.

"No, don't argue with that. I know you're still going to blame yourself which I don't want. It's not your fault alpha." Jungkook says making the alpha nod his head.

"I'll not omega." He crack a smile at his mate and Jungkook lean to kiss Jimin's lips. Their lips brushing when a loud voice stopped them.

"Get away from my alpha, you omega."

✦◇✦◇

To be continued...

I'm really really sorry for late update.

Btw, It was Unedited...

I'll see you soon, take care.