«Chapted 8: 'The Days After'»

Tubbo awoke, laying down in a bed.
He woke up, his breathing getting heavier.. he looked around, he was in Ranboo's room again.
Ranboo sat there by a desk, waved at Tubbo.
"Morning.. you alright.? Calm down"
Tubbo breathed slowly.. "where's puffy.? Is she ok.? Yesterday wasn't a dream right Boo.? Where is that asshole-" he exclaimed, clearly confused and worried.
Ranboo tilted his head down.
"Puffy is just fine, don't worry, and.. he isn't nearby, he seemed to of just.. disappeared.."
Tubbo turned away, annoyed, "he always does that, He does something wrong and then *poof* he's gone.! Like how he left his own son with his fucking sister.."
"Pardon.?" Ranboo asked.
"Oh. Nothing." Tubbo sat up, Just daydreaming.
That was it, he was sick of Jschlatt, he was sick of him appearing for a bit, causing problems and then disappearing.!
"So.. you have no idea where he is.?"
Ranboo shook his head "but I'm sure it'll be fine.. I don't think he'll come back and-"
"He will. Trust me, he always finds a way to ruin peoples day" tubbo scoffed.
Ranboo went over and sat next to him, He wrapped his tail round tubbo's waist and tubbo leaned against ranboo.
"Thanks for helping but.. I could have dealt with it.! I'm not incapable or anything."
Ranboo smiled, "I know, but I felt like I should help.. I need to keep you safe after all."
"You don't NEED to" tubbo laughed
Ranboo pat tubbo's head, "fine.. fine.. I don't NEED to.. but I do WANT to, and I will always."
Tubbo kissed ranboo, ranboo smiled,
Clearly happy by it.
How did Tubbo get so lucky to be in this situation..?
To be here next to a Prince..
To be here with someone who he really did feel comfortable around,
Someone he loved.
And Ranboo thought himself just as lucky.
Nothing would keep ranboo from protecting tubbo, he'd make sure he was safe.
A bit of time had gone by after that day.. nothing out of the ordinary.
Ranboo and tubbo spent a lot of time together, as normal, ranboo even made sure to check on puffy regularly.

And Today..
They stopped by Niki's bakery,
The small bell chimed as they walked in.
"Afternoon Niki.!" Tubbo's happily stated.
Niki waved as she smiled at them both,
"Ranboo, Tubbo.! Welcome, always a pleasure."
Ranboo and tubbo ordered a few things and waited by the counter for Niki to be done.
Ranboo looked at tubbo,
He hesitated, and held onto tubbo's hand.
Normally they don't display much in public, but..
They didn't care, It's Niki after all.
Niki walked over to the counter, placing the bags of Desserts for them to take.
They all smiled to one another, and a small conversation later they left, taking the bags and exiting.
Niki made it clear to the two of her opinion before they did.
"You two look cute together, come back anytime."
Ranboo chuckled and Tubbo just held onto his hand tighter.
They walked through the town like that, not Caring who saw, before sitting down by a little area to eat.
Tubbo ate and Ranboo smiled at him.
He was happy to be here, happy to be with Tubbo.
A thought came into his mind..
His crowning was in a month or so, and he still hadn't found someone to stand by his side.
Then he looked to the ground and thought, 'what if..' he looked up to Tubbo, who stared back confused, but smiled. "You ok Boss man.?"
Ranboo nodded "Yeah Tubbo.. just thinking."
"Okey-Dokey" Tubbo laughed and continued to eat.
'..It's not like it's a bad though..' ranboo played the thought over a few times in his head.
'Would he.. Would he even want to..? I mean, you can't just expect someone you say yes.. and we aren't even officially dating or anything so..'
Ranboo sighed, "it was a silly though.." he mumbled.
"What was.?" Tubbo raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing Bee." Ranboo and Tubbo ate before heading through town again.
"Hey Ran, I'm going to head home, to see Puffy.! I haven't seen her in a bit and I wanna make sure she's alright."
Ranboo smiled, this was a fair enough statement. He had been with him at the castle for a while now, he had to of head home at some point..
"Alright, I'll walk you."
And he did, he walked tubbo home before heading back himself.

As he made it into the castle Philza greeted him, "Hello ranboo.!" He paused.. "is everything ok.?"
Ranboo stood there frowning.
"Dad, I'm alright."
"C'mon mate, I know that's all lies. You can tell me."
He began to walk. "Come now, walk with me."
Ranboo follows Phil on a walk round the castle grounds. "So.. what's on your mind kiddo.?"
"Phil.. regarding who I choose to have be beside me when I'm crowned.."
Phill looked up at ranboo "so your thinking of that.?"
Ranboo showed an awkward smile "You could say that but.. does it haft to be a female.?"
Phil laughed "of course not. Mate, if you have someone in mind, that's good enough for me."
Ranboo smiled before Philza gave a smirk.
"What.? Why are you looking at me like that.???"
Philza laughed "C'mon who is it. You clearly DO have someone in mind."
Ranboo turned a shade of red as these words left Philza's lips.
"Well.. it's.. uh.."
He smiled "i guess.. you could say it's.. Tubbo."
Philza's eyes widened.
"Tubbo.??" Phil asked, and Ranboo nodded.
"Well.." he laughed "can't say I'm surprised."
"Wait- what.??" Ranboo replied
"Mate, I see how you act, you don't leave his side.! You've done a lot to protect him and-"
"Ok.. ok.. I get the point. It's THAT noticeable..?"
Philza laughed and walked on.
"Yes ranboo it is."
Ranboo laughed too.
"Tubbo Hm.."
Ranboo tilted his head. Curious.
"Well, I think Tubbo would make a great addition to our family. But it's your call Ranboo."
Ranboo smiled "I'll make the right call Phil"

"I know you will."
Philza walked off and Ranboo headed to his room, and he laid down.
And thought. 'Tubbo..'
The room felt empty and Blank. There was no laughter of tubbo or anything.
Well.. there was ONE sound.

A yelling from outside,
"FUCK OFF."
Who.. the hell-
Ranboo looked outside, a blonde boy stood there with a bag in hand. A Guard stood across from him. His hair was a mess and he wore a compass around his neck. With a red and white shirt on.
Who was this.?
Ranboo walked away from the window and Left his room to see.

(Hello guys, sorry for the Kinda boring chapter. Buttt.. There's someone new being introduced to the story now, can you guess who.? :]
Hope your all ok. Thanks to all the people who've read and Voted my story.! It's been up for nearly 3 weeks and there is nearly 600 reads.! Thank you all)

(I haven't been posting much and Recent news with Techno Put me off a bit. But here's the next chapter. Hope you enjoy.'! Byeee🏳️‍🌈)