Chapter 4

Another day in Hell...Ops, I mean school. Whatever; same difference. I go to a school call Gridbreakers High School for Alpha's, Beta's and Omega's. There are three halls: Alpha Hall; for Alphas and their mates, Beta Hall for Betas and their mates, and Omega Hall. The way the mating system works is Alphas can be with Alphas, Betas and rarely Omegas. It may seem like I am dogging on Omegas, but I'm not. You see, I'm an Omega myslef, which means I am at the bottom of the life and social pyrimid. i'm lowestin the pack, family school, everything.

I live with my pack even though I am treated as a punching bag. I would live with my parents but they were killed in a Rouge attack when I was 9. im 17 now but I'm turning 18 in 4 days. And on that day I will find my mate, but thats highly unlikely seeing as that I'm told when my mate finds me, he por she will hate me and reject me on the spot.

Anyway, enough of me, its time for class and i have 15 minutes. As I start walking to the end of the building I bump into someone. By the level of power radiating off of him, I can tell he's an Alpha. I quickly applogize and await what is about to happen next. When it didn't happen I looked up at the guy and saw him stareing at me with a look of confusing on his face. The whole thing got awkward and weird. "Ummm." I said and snapped him out of his trance. Within seconds his demeaner turns from confused to angry and he roughly brushes passt me and knockes my shoulder sending me to the ground.

I fall backwards and his the marbel floor hitting my head and back in the process causing me to yelp in pain. I look to the guy to see him... flintch? He quickly walks away. I get up and slowly holding my back due to the excruciating pain going through me. I'm hit with a pang of dizziness. I ignore in and slowly trude to the Omega hall. As I near my class room I stop to see one of the female Omegas find her mate, which happens to be an Alpha. congrats to her. I enter the classroom and sit in my seat and await for the day to conclude. This is going to be fun.