KISS ME AGAIN

Hello everyone, thank you for completing our 7TH INSTALLMENT of our GOOD GUY SERIES! I want to also thank everyone who loved the story of Ryland Benedict Manuel and Scarlet Megan Reid.

I was kind of inspired by the Romeo & Juliet story, I used to think that Romeo's love for Juliet is pretty shallow because he fell in love with her too fast and they were thinking of getting married within a few days or something (I can't remember lol). I created Megan as a character that is just like Romeo but also like me.

I'm sure we've all had experiences where we had a crush on someone based on their looks ONLY. I wanted to write a story about how easy it was to fall for someone based on their looks and aura, and how you can ACTUALLY fall in love with them the more you get to know them. I hope you enjoyed their journey just like I did when I was writing this.

See you guys in WASTE OF TIME which will feature Lisandro Darren Marquinez and Margauxx's twin sister---Maryse Rivera Rocero. Love you all!

- alycrmt

EPILOGUE: KISS ME AGAIN

" I caught the L-O-V-E "
- Sabrina Carpenter (Nonsense)

WARNING: SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT! EXPLICIT! 18+ ONLY!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

a few years later...

When I was a kid, I used to wish that I was the Little Mermaid. With her story, she showed me that it was possible to reach for your dreams, but sometimes it comes with risks and consequences.

Do'n ko rin nalaman na gusto ko rin ng sarili kong Prince Charming. I wanted someone like that. I wanted someone to fall in love with me and stay with me forever.

But come to find out, took me three times to realize that it was not realistic.

Mahirap hanapin si Prince Charming.

Akala ko posible sa tuwing nahuhulog ako sa isang tao, but... they all disappointed me.

I was not Ariel, I was not the Little Mermaid, and I was never going to find my Prince Charming.

Tsaka, tangina, nabibwisit ako sa sinasabi ng iba na you find love when you least expect it. Nung sinaktan ako ng pangalawa kong ex wala na 'kong inexpect, at ayun, dumating naman pero sinaktan nanaman ako.

I thought I was done with it. I thought I was done with love.

I drowned myself with lust, men, parties, alcohol, fame... I drowned myself with everything of such to distract myself from the pain that love had caused me.

"Magandang umaga~."

Ngunit ilang taon ang nakalipas nang napatunayan sa'kin ng mundo na may Prince Charming ako.

"Bakit ang ganda ganda mo, hm? Pakiss nga!"

Na may tsansa pa rin ako sa pag-ibig.

"Huy, 'di pa ko nakapagsipilyo, Ryland..."

I took that chance and I received him in return.

"Ilang beses ko nang nahalikan yang labi mo, sa palagay mo may pake pa 'ko kung hindi ka nakapagsipilyo?" Ngisi niya tsaka upo sa tabi ko at inilapat ang labi niya sa labi ko.