Why

Now you might be asking yourself, girl what did these hoes do to make her this mad and I'm so much hurt

Now you might be asking yourself, girl what did these hoes do to make her this mad and I'm so much hurt. And I think for the purpose of not sounding like a totally bitch, who is just hating on this little who're girl I will tell you. Now that don't mean y'all can be all up in my business, so watch yourself. And I know I was dumb and no the dick wasn't that good for me to be asking like this. But let's get into it.

Me and Chole went to the same college, there we met Katrina, Gigi short for Giovanna, Blake and the man of the hour Tyson

Me and Chole went to the same college, there we met Katrina, Gigi short for Giovanna, Blake and the man of the hour Tyson. Now, Katrina and Tyson was the only other black people in this grow and I clicked with them so fast. Katrina was and still is my sister for life and I mean that with my whole chest. She is a bad bitch and a fire as doctor. She came from nothing and made so much of herself.  She worked her ass off and for that I made sure she was good. It was like my family adopted her. When my mom met her she hugged her and every since then never let her go. We took trips Katrina was right there, we went to family dinner Katrina was there, shit we took family photos Katrina wore the match outfit and was there. She was so sweet and loving towards everyone she met and for that we made she she was set for life with us. But she was also a tough love type of girl, sh called you out on you bullshit and told you when you was wrong. She didn't sugar coat shit especially if she didn't fuck with you. Chloe hated her and Katrina hated Chloe.

Tyson we will come back to only because he is the dumb ass in question

Tyson we will come back to only because he is the dumb ass in question. So we will skip to Blake, he was Asian and fine. Now I do love my black men and I'm gonna be honest if he dark skinned, big lips, tattoos and tall I would fold like a chair. I would bend him over on all four. But, I never discriminated if he was fine, nothing I could do about it. Blake was fine, he was tall, slim and had tattoos. He was so sweet and omg his food was to die for. I re fumbled the bag when I let Katrina have him. I should tied her to a bed and went after him. But nope, I wanted to be a supportive friend like a dumb ass and tell this man he should go date my friend. I literally talked myself out of his draws because I was trying to do the right thing. Such a dumb ass guy. And according to her his dick game is phenomenal, like hoe why are you rubbing it in.