School Shower Sex

It was 12:00 pm on a school day, lacy and myself were punished for talking together in class, and we had to stay in for break. I looked at her, she was bored, with her head down. She was drawing something on the desk, I couldn't tell what.

Someone walked through the class door, it was the principal: "Miss Hamilton?," she said. "May I speak with you in private?" Miss Hamilton was the teacher with us in class, she was the reason we were staying in for break.

Miss Hamilton walked towards the door while giving us a look that said: "don't u fucking leave this class."

I made sure that she had left and stood up, walking towards lacy. "Whatcha drawin?" I asked.

She quickly covered the table with her hands. "Nothing, lukas." She said. "Come on show me" I said, struggling to lift her arms up. She spat on the drawing to try to rub it off, but it was too late, as I had already lifted her arms up.

"Is that- me?" I said surprised, "oh and that's... you." She had drawn a picture of what looked like myself railing her, with her hands tied. I knew she was flirting with me when we were talking earlier; but I didn't know she wanted to fuck me so badly.

I noticed the position we were in at that moment: my hand raising her arms up above her head, as she looked at me dead in the eye. I could see her mouth watering as she started at me. "She's so pretty." I realised.

"Wanna get the fuck outta here?" I asked. She tried to speak but the only thing that came out of her mouth was drool. "Follow me" I told her, as we walked out of class. My plan was to take her to the bathroom, but I saw Miss Hamilton talking to the principal right next to the bathroom door.

So, I took her to the sports room instead, and into the showers. I locked the door. "How wet are you" I asked. "A-alot" She managed to reply. "Good, now strip." I ordered. She was wearing a school skirt, a button up, and a tie.

She took her clothes off slowly. It was obvious that she was trying to tease me. "Hurry up" I said. "Yes daddy" She replied.

After about 10 seconds, she had stripped down of all her clothes. She was so, good. "Good girl." I praised. "Thank you daddy" She said; her exposed naked body infront of me. Her round tits were so perfect.

"Hands on the shower" I commanded. As I used her black tie to tie her hands around the shower. "Now bend over." Her pussy was dribbling with pre cum. "Good girl, now pick a number between 1 and 5" I said. "2" She replied. I put two of my fingers in her mouth and wet them with her drool. She sucked them so firmly.

I stuck the 2 fingers in her tight, wet pussy, my other hand gently around her waist. Her back bent as she moaned, covering her mouth. "Oh no cutie, I want you to make me hear how well I do you." I told her.

She obeyed while letting out a few more moans as I rotated my fingers inside her pussy. "Open apart your legs" I demanded. I stuck my tongue in her as her pussy watered more and more. "I'm gonna cumm" She squealed. "Shut the fuck up and hold it, slut" I replied.

"Y-yes, fuck" She moaned. I felt her pussy pulsing, she was about to cum, so I slowly took my tongue out. I unfastened the tie from her wrists. "On your knees" I ordered. She quickly went down on her soft knees and onto the cold, white bathroom floor as she quickly took off my belt and slipped down my pants. My cock sprung out. I was hard as a rock. "Oh... wow" She said. It was larger then her face.

She spat onto it and rubbed the tip with her thumb. It started off as a painful sensation but soon turned into a pleasing one. She then wrapped her hands around my warm cock, making her way down to the shaft. She started stroking as she spat, rotating her hands around my cock and putting my it in her mouth.

I grabbed her by the neck with my arms. Lacy wrapped her hands around mine, my large cock still in her mouth, getting closer the her throat as I pulled her clother to my sweating body. She gagged, while keeping on sucking. I could feel her tongue licking the shaft of my cock as the tip slid down her throat.

"Fuck, fuck," I groanded "I'm gonna cum." She took my cock out of her throat and swirled her tongue on the tip, I couldn't hold it any longer. A large string of cum sprung out of my cock as I let out a whimper and stared into her eyes. There was cum all over the bathroom walls, but it didn't show since the bathroom doors were so white.

"Let me suck you off again" She begged. "Shut up, slut." I replied, blidfolding her eyes with her tie.

I rolled up my sleeves and buttoned down my shirt. My pants were already down. "Can you see anything?" I asked. "No master." She replied. I placed her soft stomach on the cold bathroom floor.

"Spread ur legs" I ordered. She obeyed, as I stroked my cock a couple of times fast to get myself hard again, and slipped it into her tight pussy. She was so wet, I could feel her pre cum on my cock while I was inside of her. I put my cock all the way in as she squealed.

"What's wrong princess?" I said. "Can't handle it?" She moaned saying: "Please just rail me." I thrusted my cock in and out of her pussy over and over, holding her by her hips as I was over her.

"Can I cum, daddy?" She moaned. "No, slut, you cum when I do" I replied, accelerating. She couldn't handle it, I could feel a warm liquid on the top of my cock as she moaned loudly.

"IM SORRY MASTER I COULDN'T HOLD IT" She screamed. I started going faster and faster as her cum sprayed everywhere. "NO STOP PLEASE IT HURTS." She squealed. "Shut the fuck up and take it," I said "this is your punishment."

Her pussy was starting to get red. I wrapped my hands around her neck, choking her. She tried begging me to stop railing her as she came once again, but nothing could be heard out of her choked throat. Her face started to turn red, but I kept choking her cute little precious neck.

She came again for the third time as I started to climax. "Worthless fuck." I said, railing her faster and faster. After a few more seconds of roughly fucking her, I finally came.

"How was that, princess?" I asked her. She didn't reply. "Speechless?" I continued. But she didn't move a muscle. "Have I choked her to death?" I wondered. "Lacy, answer me." I said, facing her up. She slowly opened her eyes. "OH LORD, THANK YOU." I thought to myself. But all I told her was: "Get up and put ur clothes back on, slut."

As she was putting her clothes on, we heard footsteps. "Shit, they're must be a class comming here" I told her, dressing my self. She had finished wearing her clothes, and started to panic. "Listen to me closely," I told her, "when they open the door, you're gonna act as if you're crying, and I'm gonna act as if I'm helping you out." She nodded.

After a couple seconds, the shower room door opens, and the coach walks in. "What the hell are you two doing in the same shower room??" He asked. "I'm sorry sir, lacy here is dealing with something and we needed some privacy so I could help her out." I said, looking at lacy. Her crying was really believable. I think her tears might have been real, considering what I had done to her. The coach was convinced, and asked us to get out.

As we walked out, and left the shower room with cum all over the walls, I could see a drop of cum dropping down from her skirt and rolling down her leg.

As we were walking down the corridor, I told her: "Next time don't cum when I don't allow you, princess."