For Eric...

You fell though a trapdoor, running away from a partygoer. When you entered a new level your head was aching. You looked around the room. There were designs on a red carpet, figures of animals in clothing on the walls, and a table with cake on it.

    You heard something coming from somewhere. You silently looked around. You looked under the table, up, left, and right. You looked near the exit of the room, and you see a red ballon. A partygoer. You instantly run under the table to hide.

     Unfortunately, the partygoer noticed your action and plunged towards you.

     You squirmed around but tried to keep a little quiet in case of other partygoers around hearing you. You almost gave up. You were in the hands of a partygoer. So this is how it ends, huh. You won't be able to see anyone anymore. Your death is going to be unknown to reality. You will be gone forever.

                        Thats what you thought.

     You opened your eyes, not knowing when you even closed them. How am I not dead? You see a different ballon on the table. It was longer and thick. You felt something wrap around your mouth. It was hard to speak, only muffled noises came out. Your hands were behind your back, but you didn't know what was tying you. You closed your eyes are cried, you're getting tortured. They might as well leave you here to rot.

     Then a blind fold was added to your body. You couldn't see, you couldn't speak, you couldn't get out. You could only sit on the table and wait patiently for your death.

     It was oddly quiet, not silent, but quiet. At this point you didn't want to know what was going to happen.

     You then flinched at the sudden action. Your bottoms were being removed? You tried to kick the entity away but that just made it easier to remove your clothing. Even if the noises that came out of your mouth weren't understandable you still tried to cry for help. You knew nobody was coming to save you, so what was the point?

     You were half naked in front of a partygoer. You cant move away from this. A noise of a ballon rubbing againt something distracted you. With no idea why there was a oddly formed ballon, your head had many thoughts running around to the point your head started hurting even more.

     You didn't even realize an object entering your hole until it hit a certain spot in you. Muffled moans were drawn out of you when the area was being hit over and over again. You whined and whimpered numerous times. The partygoer then sped up. Your legs were shaking, in fact, you're whole body was shaking.

     Some time passed. The pace only got faster. You felt like you were going insane. You felt your release coming closer. Your mouth was covered you still couldn't say a word that was clear.

     A few more thrusts pushed you over the edge. A warm and sticky fluid was flowing out of you. You were exsughsted and your head hurt. You gingerly closed your eyes to rest,

                           but you never woke up.