I hate you Eric 🩷🩷

Eric woke up in the middle of a room. The wet carpet had the fresh scent of piss and the lights were as yellow as his STANK ASS TEETH. He licked the ground to get a taste of the delectable piss that turned him on for some reason because he is a weird kinky fuck ass bitch. He sucks the carpet and passes out again. He then hears something underneath him scream.

"Bro what the FUCK are you doing drinking my piss." the carpet asks.

"S-s-s-SORRY DADDY C-C-CARPET!!" Eric screams while he creams 😂😂 (you lil fuck ass bitch)

     The carpet knocks eric (you dont deserve capitalization anyway) off itself and forces him to cling onto the ceiling.

"c-c-carpet?? are you goinf (OR CORRECT SPELLING) to put it in 😫😩😫😩😫😩😫😩" he groans.

"What? Aw HELL naw. You are NOT a magical dawg." the carpet yells before letting eric go.

but erics faggot ass was so sticky that he was glued to the ceiling.

right on top of the buzzing, vibrating light.

eric lets out a lil pussy ass moan before he starts to hump the light. he grinds his 3 millimeter defeater on the light.

"OOOoOOooooOooH~~~~! L-LIGHT! YOU ARE SO FAST AND HARD!! MHPM!!" eric moans and spills his disgusting ass "love juice" on the poor light.

the erm juice makes the old and dried up juice wet again and he fucking falls and dies.

THE END TY FOR READING ILY REAL CONTENT WILL COME SOON IN LIKE 3 YEARS 🩷🩷 (and eric i hope your balls get burnt from the fucking light you little bitch ass faggot ass lonely ass twink ass fuck ass PUSSY)!!!!