❄ When The Snow Feels Warm ❄

Cotton Cookie x Reader: When the Snow Feels Warm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Request: No one

This was the main reason why I started this book. I suddenly thought about the Lantern in the Snow Story and how sad it was. (And yes I cried during the story) So I wanted to insert the reader in it.

And by the way this is the first time im writing such a long story, so if you see any writing mistakes correct me in the comments. I would really appreciate it^^

Disclaimer: This is a FRIENDSHIP One Shot and the reader can be either male or female, whatever you prefer^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< Narrator's P.O.V. >

The coldest time of the year has arrived in the village covered by snow. Villagers started to decorate the tree with their lanterns to keep the memories of their lost ones. It was told the story of the Frost Witch and the Frost Children. The Frost Witch takes sick Childs to become one with nature again... to be one of the tiny snowflakes in the snowstorm. This story was told for generations until now and was like a tradition for the village.

In the center of the village we can see two cookies playing in the snow with their tiny little sheep. One cookie had a staff and a lantern with them and wore pretty warm clothes while her white hair moved with the rhythm of the wind. The other cookie with
[h/c] hair and [e/c] eyes watched their friend playing in the snow. His/Her [f/c] coat protected them from the cold and kept him/her warm.

The white-haired cookie playfully chased the sheep around the big tree and giggled to herself while her friend watched them with amusement. But as the snowstorm starts raging, the white-haired stopped running and tripped in the snow. Her friend shouted her name and helped her up and checked for any injuries.

"Are you alright, Cotton Cookie!?" The other cookie gave her support to stand up. The white-haired cookie named Cotton Cookie smiled at her friend and nodded.

"Im fine, [Y/N]. Dont worry about me!" Her friend named [Y/N] smiled back and let her go so she can stand up. The snowstorm seems to slowly clear up and continue their travel to a faraway land in the distance. Cotton Cookie picked up her lantern from the fall and the sheep runs up to her and bah's. Cotton Cookie giggled again and pet the sheep's wool gently.

"You're such a little troublemaker, arent you..." [Y/N] giggled and hummed in aggreement. He/She then took a glance at the tree with all the lanterns that the villagers hung up there. Cotton Cookie followed his/her glance and her face turned into a frown. She remembered her other childhood friend... memories came back to her where she had to say goodbye to one of her best friends. A tear rolled down her cheek in sorrow, remembering her tragic past. [Y/N] noticed and pat her shoulder in comfort. He/She formed a small smile.

"It will be fine, Cotton Cookie... he will come back to us. Im sure of it!" He/She assured her and that made her smile again.

"Yes. Thank you, [Y/N]. You're an amazing friend!" She gave him/her a tight hug. He/she hugged her back. Shortly after they broke the hug and looked up into the sky. The cloudless sky now turned to a dark blue and you can see the stars and the moon shining in the bright midnight sky. Most villagers went to sleep, some of them kept the lights in their house on. The village was now empty, only
[Y/N] and Cotton Cookie were now outside. They looked at eachother again.

"I think we should go to sleep. Its pretty dark out." [Y/N] said. Cotton Cookie hummed in respond and lightly picked up her sheep holding it close to her chest.