🐺 You're not a Monster 🐺

Werewolf Cookie x Reader: You're not a monster.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Request:

Werewolf for Smash!? :0 

Nahh just an image I found on Reddit. But it would be pretty cool tbh. XD

Im not sure if you guys already know, but I love Werewolf Cookie with all of my heart, so he gets a special treatment today! By being in the first one shot that was requested by a reader! (Yay..!)

As always feel free to correct me in the comments in case you see any writing or grammar mistakes. Thank you :D

Disclaimer: This is a FRIENDSHIP One Shot and the Reader will be Gender-Neutral in this story. (If you dont like that, just change the pronouns in your head.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< Narrator's P.O.V. >

It was a nice and hot summer day in the Cookie Kingdom. The blueberry birds were chirping, the next Bear Jelly Balloon soar into the sky and the Sugar Gnomes were sipping their hot coffee, before their long day of hard work. The Cookies were either having fun outside on the beach or staying inside in their Cookie Houses. You could say it was like any other summer day in the Kingdom. But what many of you didnt know was that this exact day was gonna change the lifes of 2 cookies forever...

This is [Y/F] Cookie. But also simply known as [Y/N].

[Y/N] was a rather shy and introverted cookie, which was very unlikely for the citizens of the Cookie Kingdom. They prefered to stay alone and spent most of their time outside at the Fountain of Abundance reading books, comics or writing in their diary. Although they often had no company, they didnt mind that much. They had troubles talking to other Cookies without stuttering or forgetting words mid-sentence, but there were a few exceptions.

Today [Y/N] was once again at the Fountain of Abundance reading their favourite comic 'Cookie Run World' while the sounds of the fountain softly caress their ears. They were so deep into the comic that they didnt notice the sound of light footsteps coming closer to her. They finally looked up as they noticed a shadow above one of the comic pages.  

And it was none other than one of their best friends: Pure Vanilla Cookie.

Pure Vanilla Cookie smiled softly as [Y/N] finally noticed him. [Y/N] smiled back, a bit nervous, and put down their comic to look at him. Their friend didnt had his hat on, nor did he have a coat with him. It was a rare sight seeing him so lightly dressed, because his hat and coat meant so much to him, but the temperature must have been going too harsh on him.

[Y/N] quickly broke eye contact, knowing that they both would get uncomfortable, if they stared at eachother longer. Pure Vanilla Cookie also broke eye contact, still holding that same smile on his lips. He opened his mouth to say something.