1

Third POV
Amara was a teacher and a good one at that well that was before Homelander took her. That all took place during one field trip to Vought tower, "Alright kids gather around make a circle." Amara called to her students she was a teacher for 3rd grade students "We were kindly invited here by Vought so please don't embarrass me alright." And then one of her kindest and shyest students spoke up "Yes Ms. T, but do you think we might get to see some of the superhero's." Amara of course walked towards to the little girl "Maybe Jenny but they might be saving people, Alright now let's go inside before we melt." They all walked inside and were met with their tour guide "Hi my names Jimmy and I'll be your tour guide today." But what they didn't see is Homelander watching them from above

Homelander's POV
I saw what I thought was an Angel, she was walking in with a bunch of children then I saw one of the workers come up to them "Hi my name is Jimmy and I'll be your tour guide today." Oh so they are the school coming for the tour. I decide to fly down and take over the tour just so I can see the beautiful girl more. I flew down to where they are and started to hear gasps from the kids but she didn't make a movie or sound, which impressed me since everyone is always Starstruck when they see me. When I landed I could see her better she was wearing a blush pink dress with flowers and a brown belt and her eyes are just beautiful the light blue goes well with her blond hair. "Hi kids how's everyone doing." They all sent responses but I just give them a smile and turn to that guy who was supposed to give them tour "I'll take it from here Matt." The guy grumbles "Names Jimmy, and I wish I could have at least had her number." And that's it he's dead "Well come on everyone your going to love Vought tower." As we were all walking I only kept my eyes on her "Hey who would like to see where the seven have their meetings." All the kids started saying me me me me it's was quite annoying but it made her smile and that's a smile I would like to keep on her face it's makes her look more angelic. "Alright let's head on up." All through the ride on the elevator I still couldn't get my eyes off her I could see her shift herself looking away from me the elevator doors open I clap my hands together "Alright here we are right through those doors you will see the sevens meeting room." All the children walked in and I could see the excitement in their eyes but then I saw a little girl go up to my angel "Ms. Thomson." The little girl motions for her to come lower and whisper something in her ear. After she told her whatever my angel and the little girl started walking towards me.

Amara's POV

   When I saw Homelander fly down I was like oh what a nice treat for the kids but no he decided to stay and would not stop staring at me and then he took us to where they hold their meetings that was what was planned but oh well a great treat for the kids then Jenny walk to me. "Ms. Thomson." She motions for me to get closer to her and when I did she came right to my ear "Do you think I can say hello to Homelander?" "I don't see why not." We both start walking towards him and he just stared at me up and down, I shudder just being near him but it's for Jenny "Hello Homelander one of the kids is a big fan and she just wanted to come say hello." Jenny hid behind me but I brought her up in front of me "Hello." Hollander gets down on one knee to get a better look at her "Hello what's your name sweetheart?" "Jenny." He gives a smile to her "Now Jenny it was very nice to meet you why don't you go with the other kids so I can talk to your teacher yeah, and maybe before you guys go I can see if can get you to meet Starlight how about that." Jenny's face lights up "Thank you Mr. Homelander." Jenny runs away i watch her off and I zone out before I hear a voice whisper behind me so close to my ear "Why don't you look nice today Angel." I move forward at turn to look at him "I think that's a bit inappropriate don't you." "I don't think it's inappropriate I mean you do look nice and you look like an Angel." "Well thank you but I think it's time for me and my class to go. Ok kids time to go." All the children go awwww but don't make a fuss "Say thank you to Homelander" "Thank you Homelander." Homelander gives them a forced smile "Anytime kids see you later, and I'll see you later Ms. Thomson." I rolled my eyes at him "In your dreams Homelander." I could see the rage in his eyes but me and the kids and I head out into the bus and head back to the school.

A couple of hours later

I finally had finished grading my students papers and was finally walking back to my apartment 'Thank god I live so close to the school' then as I walk I hear a woosh behind me "There you are Angel." I turn to see Homelander smirking at me "What do you want."
     "Well for one call me John, I mean we are going to be married soon." I rolled my eyes at him "Yeah sure." "God I hate how resistant you are but that'll change in time." "Wait what do you......" before I knew it everything was black.

Here's Amara's dress if you need to see it

Hello everyone thank you for checking out my story I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you vote and commentI could always use help on ideas for the next future chapters I love you all stay safe Here's a meme for you all

I could always use help on ideas for the next future chapters
I love you all stay safe
Here's a meme for you all

Hello everyone thank you for checking out my story I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you vote and commentI could always use help on ideas for the next future chapters I love you all stay safe Here's a meme for you all