3

Third POVThe sun was shining on Amara as she just stared out the window she woke up before the sun rose, she could feel Homelander breath down her neck as he sleeps she could also feel more tears coming out of her eyes as she remembered what happe...

Third POV
The sun was shining on Amara as she just stared out the window she woke up before the sun rose, she could feel Homelander breath down her neck as he sleeps she could also feel more tears coming out of her eyes as she remembered what happened last night. She sniffled and then Homelander stirred in bed before he spoke Amara turned to him and gave him a small smile hoping that this wouldn't anger him, thankfully it didn't "Good morning honey." She said in a sweet voice this confused him she's supposed to be angry at him for what he did 'No no this shouldn't be happening' he thought angrily he gets up from bed and pulls her by her hair and chucked darkly "I know your faking in Amara stop it, your being fucking pathetic right now." She started freaking out but just stayed still and looked him in the eye "I. Hate. You, how dare you do that to me." Now is what Homelander didn't like but they'll work on it "Amara, Honey, we are going to have to go through some ground rules so you can become my perfect little housewife." Amara's eyes went wide the dress she wore when her and her class went to vought that's what started all of this. He set her back on the bed and then punched her hard enough that it knocked her out, he caressed her face and kissed her forehead before picking her up and carrying her down into the basement and places her in a chair and puts a shock collar on her. He grabs a bottle of water and starts poring it on her, she gasps and starts looking around until she sees Homelander "Where did you take me now Homelander." "I brought you down to the basement this is where you'll be if your bad and you've been bad alright and now your being punished." Her eyes widen in fear she moves her head around trying to see if she can find a way out until she feels something on her neck "What the hell is this." Homelander eyes brighten up "Oh that, that's a shock collar so while you being punished if you stop you will be shocked until you start again." Her eyes start tear up Homelander tuts "Hey hey don't cry if you take your punishment it'll be over quickly, now I want you to write in that journal there 'I will listen to Homelander' for two hours and if you run out of paper there will be another journal underneath the chair so I would start writing if I were you before you get shocked." Amara grabs the pencil and starts writing 'I will listen to dickface' he saw this and got angry he grabs the remote and shocks her for 10 seconds and she screams out in pain "I did warn you Amara now are you going to do it." She nods quickly and grabs the pencil and writes 'Fuck you' he sees it and turns on the shock collar for 20 seconds "I asked you if you were going to do it right and you disobeyed now I'm giving you one more chance are you going to do it correctly this time." She looks at Homelander and spits in his face "Fuck you you monster." Homelander tilts his head not liking the word monster used on him "You shouldn't have called me that." He turns the remote on and shocks her for thirty seconds this time "now are you going to do it." Amara shakes her head no and he shocks her again and this time she falls out of the chair and screams in agony he turns it off reaches for her face grabs it and looks at her "This is why you should have listened to me, I don't want to hurt you sweetheart." Amara looks at him in the eyes and spat "You should have thought that before you raped me." His eyes get dark again and turns it back in he sits in her chair while she's on the ground screaming in pain. He does this for another thirty minutes turning it on and off leaving it on for a long time not considering what damage can go to the brain seeing her in pain made him very horny that he starts masturbating.
    After the thirty minutes passed by he stopped and looks at her picks her face up and tells her "If you don't have your journal full of  'I will listen to Homelander' done when I come and get you maybe in around 12 hours you'll be sorry." He gets up and leaves leaving Amara on the ground, she stays there until she gains some strength and once she did she got on the stair and started writing 'I will listen to Homelander' so many times that it was getting burned into her head next thing she knows is thinking about him masturbating while she's screaming. So she just starts touching herself and moaning she hopes one day he would touch her like this not remembering what he did to her maybe being electrocuted multiple times for a long time does that to a person.
    But what she didn't know was that Homelander was watching her from a camera in his office at vought tower. He watches her from the screen and also starts masturbating watching her was his turn on, 'she is finally letting herself go' Homelander thought his plan is finally working he was so close to climaxing until someone knocked on the door "Who is it" he yelled angrily but whoever must have been there ran away because of his tone. 'Thank go she's still going at it' he started again and this time he actually came, and so did she. He went to his balcony and flew away.
   While he was flying back to the house  Amara was crying she wanted Homelander back already, who knows what all those shocks did to her brain she's not acting like herself anymore. She was just sitting on the ground crying still when he got home, onve he got downstairs he saw her on the ground "Aw honey did you miss me?" Amara shook her head fast and he chuckles "Come on come give your husband a hug and kiss." She gets up and hugs him tightly and then kisses him with passion when she pulled away Homelander was smiling very pleased on how she is now he lifts her off the ground and Mara shrieks and giggles she puts her arms around his neck and lays her head on his shoulder. She can feel her eyes start closing and she yawns softly Homelander chuckles "My girl had a busy day didn't she." Amara chuckles softly "Yes Homelander" Homelander smiles down at her "Amara we are married call me John." "Yes John." Homelander chuckles at her just by the repetition. He doesn't head upstairs yet (and by upstairs I don't mean the main floor I mean the upstairs floor hey are already out of the basement.) he places Amara on the couch "Amara can you looks at me for a second she looks at him with her big eyes "Now I want you to listen closely, for now on you will be my perfect little housewife right." She smiles at him and nods happily Homelander smiles and caress her cheek "And now you are going to be dressed and with makeup on making my breakfast and guess what you won't be alone in a couple of days my son Ryan is going to come stay with us permanently." She smiles at him excited that she'll have a child to watch over it reminded her of the kids in her classroom but sadly she knows she won't see them anymore but at least she will have Ryan. Amara yawns and her eyes start drooping Homelander saw this and picked her up. "You had a long day I will let this day slide because you are my best girl and I know you are very tired." Homelander took her to their bedroom and tucked her into bed. He was about to leave but Amara grabbed his arm and stopped him he looks back and Amara cheekily smiled at him "What about my goodnight kiss." Homelander laughs "Of course sweetheart we can't forget your kiss." He leans down and kisses her and then she closes her eyes and falls asleep immediately Homelander stares down at her happy that she finally gave in not knowing that during the next few days he will struggle with trying to find Billy Butcher and Soldier Boy." Homelander flew to Vought and once he got there he saw that his office phone was ringing he picks it up and hears one of the receptionists "Homelander there's a person claiming to be Soldier Boy on the phone." He freezes and immediately responded "Put him through." He clicked a button and asked "Is this really you." And immediately got a response "The situation has changed, and I thought we should have a conversation." Homelander got irritated quickly "I don't know who the fuck you think you are but you got lucky once because you fucking ambushed me." "1980 I get called into Vougelbaum's lab for an experiment, some shit about genetics I still remember the penthouse I used June Danielle to know bush like a Pomeranian," Homelander just got confused by that statement "What?" "I beat my meat into a cup turns out vouglebaum made a kid, Born spring 1981. A boy you know what the bitch of it is if that they just kept me around I'd have let you take the spotlight." Homelander started to breath tensely "What father wouldn't want that for his son." After that everything went quite tears started forming in Homelander's eyes and then he hung up the phone. He headed straight to lock the door and started to cry, he had a father but his father was locked away, away from him how dare they. Well at least he knows the truth now but that wouldn't matter to him anyways what matters to him is that he has a wife and his son no man not even his own father could stop that but for now he'll just have to wait and see how he's going to kill Butcher and his little gang of misfits.