chapter one

"Its gonna be a quick mission" They said "It will be done in a few days time" They said "You'll finish the mission quickly" They said. Really? THEN WHY THE HELL ARE THEY IN SOME RANDOM ASS PLACE?! Well, let's start from the beginning.

--a few hours before--

The group that consisted of four people, all of which being siblings, Kankuro, Temari, Gaara, and Gashira. The last two being twins, closer then either of the other siblings I should add. The group was coming back from a mission in the leaf when Kankuro realized that they were being followed. 

"Hey, I think we're being followed." Kankuro whispered to the group. The group stopped and nodded when Gashira said "Gaara and I can just kill them if they become a bother." The answer alone sent shivers down Kankuro's spine, looking at Temari Who continued to walked, her facial features showed her shock. Both twins knew what they were, Monsters, so they were not scared by the rouge ninja.

The group continued to walk, unfazed by the presence of the other group. This recklessness of theirs is what they soon came to regret.

--Present times--

So that's why they were now in the middle of a type of life death situation, all four were being attacked by many rouge ninja, and neither group wanted to loose. In sheer desperation, one of the rouge ninja pulled out a huge scroll and began to preform a forbidden jutsu. "Guys, be careful! One of the rouge ninja is going to do some sorta jutsu!" Temari yelled at us, though none of us heard nor cared. Just a few moments later, the group of rouge ninja pulled back and hid behind the ninja with the scroll and did a bunch of hand signs while yelling something the siblings could not hear. The next thing they knew, they were being pulled into the scroll with no explanation or knowledge of where they were going.