chapter three

—Gashira's pov—

I stared at the man, getting more inpatient as he stared. "Hello!" I yelled in his face, I was angry already and he wasn't helping. "Um, what are the elemental nations?" I groaned and turned to Gaara. "Of course!" I sighed in frustration.  "Who are you?" The man asked "and who are you with?" "I'm with my brother and other 'siblings'. I have no reason to tell you my name." Gaara walked up to me and stood with me. We stared at the man for a while before he broke the silence. "Why are you here" "We were sent here, we don't have any intentions unless you attack us" Gaara nodded. The man looked at us for a second before saying "all of you are gonna follow me, got it?" "We will not follow you by our own will. We do not know your intentions."

—Deku's Pov—

Mr. Aizawa and the girl started talking back and forth. The girl seemed angered in a way but I couldn't hear them speaking. She started to display a bit of anger till the boy who looked like her, I'd guess her twin, came up and put a hand on her shoulder before he brought it back down and they stared at each other for a bit the Mr. Aizawa. Again, they started speaking again till I heard Aizawa ask "All of you are gonna follow me, got it?" To get a response of "We will not follow you by our own will. We do not know your intentions." She sounded angry and It was freaky.

--Gashira's pov--

I glared at the man till his eyes changed color and I fell limp, gaara Included. Shikira and Shukaku took over our bodies to help us from passing out. We were still in control but they had some, like our chakra.