Ch 2

After her time with Momo and she spent the night as they cuddled Y/N woke up with Momo and they then teleported strait to U.A once more.

Y/N: What will come next then...

Momo: Maybe... we should sit down.

She sat down next to Y/N as they sat there as Jurou also looked with a blush and then badk as Aizowa stood up and smiled before they left to trsining outside.

All might: Alright now Izumi you can go solo... 

Aizowa: Yes you will go solo Izumi trust me.

They then went out and prepared as Izumi let her rage emerge slowly but surely as she enters  the building.

Bakugou: THERE YOU ARE NERD DIE!!!

Y/N???: OOHHHH COME NOW IS THAT A WAY TO TREAT THE FUTURE DAEMON PRINCE OF CHAOS UNDIVIDED!!!

Then she dashed in and punched Bakugou in the fsce sending him flying as Y/N then stood up growling slightly as she manifested her sacred gear.

She then held it infront of her as the aura around Y/N exploded outwards even more then ever as she just growled looking in at him.

Y/N: NOW BALANCE BREAKER!!!!

Gandorum: {SHADOWY DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER!!!}

Then her body got surrounded in the same familiar armor as she just growled looking up at Bakugou as she then growled as he just stood there slightly shocked.

Bakugou just was shocked and sent another powerful blast aka an A.P shot witch Y/N dashed in and grabbed his hand and slammed him to the ground before removing his hand once more.

Bakugou: AHHHHHHHH YOU DAMN NERD!!!!

Y/N(S.D.B.B): COME NOW BAKUGOU IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE????

(A/N I am trying to imply that she is not quite right in the head)

She then dashed in again and grabbed Bakugou by the remaining arm and threw him head first into a wall as she then grabbed the hands and completely shattered them as he screamed in pain. Bakugou has been remade red completely quirkless.

Bakugou: AAHHHHHH DAMN YOU NERD!!!

Y/N(S.D.B.B): COME ON BAKUGOU SCREAM FOR ME!!!

(Outside with the others)

They watched the footage in horror. Who knew a innocent girl can become a monster in full combat as they just got ready to barf out once more. 

Aizowa: What on earth...

All might: She needs to vent... this is the only way

(Back with Y/N)

She grabbed his head and slowly but painfully removed it as she tossed it aside and growled before her armor completely shattered leaving them corps of Bakugou in the area as she returned to normal and walked in silently.