Shower sex

You and your boyfriend been dating for a while now, at least 3 months but you never had the courage to show ur body to him bc of how insecure you were.

You and him have been sharing a hotel sense ur parents didn't agree on your relationship with eddie/bf. They told you to leave after you said no to breaking up with eddie bc you loved him so much. It was about 10/11:30 at night and you were just getting in the shower, your bf eddie just came home, as he heard you in the shower he called ur name but from the water you didn't hear him at all. He noticed you couldn't hear him so he just hung his jacket up on the rack and laid in your guys shared room.

You were done and getting out as you realize you forgot ur towel on the bed. Sense you didn't know eddie was here you ran out real quick to get ur towel butt naked, as you barged in the room you see eddie on the bed just looking at you with his big brown eyes glancing up and down ur naked body. " Hey baby can you get me my towel plz". He looked at you up and down one last time as he said " come get it", with a wink and a smirk on his face.

You were so nervous if he would say something about ur stretch marks on your stomach, as you walked over covering as much as you could before yanking the towel and running back in the bathroom. " shit i hope he didn't notice anything" as you said almost shedding tears as you heard a knock on the door which startled you. He said "you look so hot naked baby girl, can i come in". As much as you wanted to say no you just couldn't resist his beautiful face and voice. So you said "yes my love"as you opened the door slowly only showing ur face.

You asked him what he needed as he said straight up "i'm horny and i had a very long day,i think we should make tonight our first time". Your heart froze in fear as you said "prob not tonight baby i'm just super tired". He didn't listen to you bc that was your excuse everytime he asked, he didn't waste one second as he pushed the door opened and ur towel fell so fast from the wind he made.

He looked you up and down licking his lips and you didnt know why he wasn't saying anything about ur body.He pulled you close to his chest and he whispered in your ear "i always wanted to see ur beautiful body and tits". Your eyes widened as he picked you up and set you down on the sink, he looked at ur clit and tits as he started to take his shirt off. He leaned in leaving you no breath as he kissed you roughly, you let out a little moan bc of him sucking on ur neck leaving red marks everywhere.

He placed one hand around ur tittie and his tongue going in circles on the other. You thought it felt so good so you pulled on his hair making him moan harshly. "you always wanted this didnt u y/n"? "yes eddie yes". He picked you up and carried you to the bed and threw u on it harshly, he leaned over you and said "that's not my name baby girl", you change up your words and called him "daddy" as you still tug on his hair.

He took off his pants revealing a huge dick. You thought in ur head that his boxers weren't doing much, He noticed u looking and pulled u closer to the edge of the bed. He took off ur red lingerie panties and got on his knees to start licking ur clit. "you want this baby,you want it so bad don't u". (Eddie says), as he's licking ur clit not even 20sec in u feel a knot in ur stomach, he notices and stops. "Not yet baby girl",he says.

He took his dick out of his boxers and his dick was so big it made u gulp and ask yourself if it would fit sense you were so tight. He looks at u with a smirk and comes closer to ur pussy, he doesn't let you talk as he pushes his whole length in you. This feeling hurt but felt good which made you hold on to the blanket and hold tightly. " yes daddy yesss!". he gets hard from you calling him daddy as he thrust faster in u. he was moving so fast you thought the bed would break.

You could just feel him making ur pussy redder than ever. "i'm going to CUM daddy!". "hold on baby girl just a couple min". you tried but couldn't "daddy i can't hold any longer", " ok baby cum with me". you and him released as you felt his warm liquids fill you. He laid next to u in silence. " did i go to hard", "No you didn't Eddie". and you both laughed it off.