road-trip

One day you were going on a road trip with your boyfriend Joseph/Joe for short. You've been planning a day like this sense joe was always busy with work and never really had time with you.

You rolled out of bed trying to wake yourself up, but you noticed Joe isn't sleeping right beside you which never happens. So you start to worry and look around because you and him had got a mansion together and there were a lot of rooms.

You heard your bedroom shower on, that's when you noticed he was in the shower. head thoughts "how didn't i hear him,i was in there". You run upstairs into the bathroom as you see Joe, your boyfriend, naked in the shower.

He never really let you see his body at all so you were surprised that he didn't care that you were looking at everything. "ahh, Joe, umm do you not care that i'm looking"? you asked, "No darling, why would I? we have been dating for 9 months it's time you see some of mine" as he said with a smirk on his face.

You told him to hurry up because you needed to get in and he just looked at you and said, " you can get in now i wont bite my dear". That made you sooo damn wet but it was new so you tried your hardest to not get in but he was just way too sexy.

You slide your robe off and you just had a braw and panties on. You caught him staring at you but you didn't care not one bit as you took the rest off. You slid the slide door opened and went in with him, " That's a good girl", " you shouldn't be shy on my sexy body", As he runs his pointer finger down your chest to your bellybutton. He asks " When will your body just be mine for a day/night", " whenever you want it" you say with a smile on ur face.

You both finish and get out with your cheeks red as a cherry. He puts his clothes on and your blow drying your hair and doing your makeup, as he comes back in the bathroom and goes behind you and wraps his arms around you as he places hickeys all over your neck. " Joe not now we need to hurry up we are already almost late what if we don't get a hotel room", you said. He left the bathroom a little upset but after a while he was better.

" Joe! i'm ready!". " Ok love meet you in the car". As your walking down the 300 flights of stairs, you fall when you get to the bottom, But joe catches you, " glad i came back in, god why are you so clumsy", he laughs at you as your mad and walk away to the car.

You open the passenger car door as Joe slam's it shut and opens it for you." Love you never open the door". He says with a smile on his face. As he enters the driver side and starts the car, You couldn't resist how fine he was so you pull the collar of his jacket and kiss him right on the lips.

" What was that about my dear", He says . "I...I just couldn't resist how sexy you look". He turns red as a cherry and just smiles the whole car ride thinking about how hot he looked.

It was a long car ride so you fell asleep. Joe looked at you and put one hand on your thigh and kept one on the wheel. He lifted up his hand and got close to your private. You felt it and woke up, "Sorry dear did i wake you up" He asked. "Yea but it's ok". "How much time do we have left"? " We only have 15 minutes". You lay back down but joe tells you to get up because you guys are almost there. He pulls into the hotel parking lot as you both get your bags and go inside.

You get the key for your room and go up. As you reach you room number the lights start to flicker which scares you for a minute, you open the room door and you feel a sharp breeze behind your neck.

Sense you were already scared you turned around fast and swing at whoever was standing behind you, but then you notice it was Joe. " OMG what the hell Joe, you scared the shit out of me". You could tell he was mad at the reaction you gave him and the handprint but you turned back around then feel Joe's hand go under ur legs to pick you up in a bridal position.

" Joe put me down right now". "make me sweetheart", As he throws u on the hotel bed. "I'll make u feel the pain i felt from that slap, you've been a bad girl you know that right", you knew you couldn't fight back because he was way too strong so you just obeyed his orders. "Yes Joe, it's just i'm so tired after the ca-, he cuts you off by kissing you harshly.

As he's kissing you, you hear him taking his belt off. The moment you heard this you knew what he was going to do to you. "I know you've been wanting this for so long darling" He says with a smirk. "We could wait to do this honey, we could do this tonight or tomorrow" you say with a scared tone. " Y/N you know you want it plus you've been a bad girl and we have no tomorrow".

He takes off his shirt and just by looking at him you immediately get wet. He looks at you then looks between your legs and sees how wet you are. "See baby girl i knew you wanted it". "Ok fine maybe i do but i'm just to tired you will wear me out to the point were i wouldn't be able to walk anymore", "Don't you think that's the point". He grabs both of your legs and pulls you to the edge of the bed.

He pulls down your lingerie pink wet panties and goes down on his knees, You felt his cold tongue touch your clit and you curl your toes. He was sticking his tongue in and out of ur clit and you tried to fight back anyway but he didn't let you no matter what.

He stands up and pulls down his pants and his large member sprung out. You had a feeling in your stomach like you were scared of his member. You start to back up until your back hit the wood board of the bed as he grabs your leg and pulls you back. You had mixed emotions weather or not to be scared or to like it. "Don't worry baby i'll be gentle" he said with a smirk on his face, you knew he was lying.

He had one thumb on ur clit and the other playing with your tit. "Joe i really don't think we should do this here plz", "But my darling we already started, NO going back now". He entered his member in you so fast you almost passed out from the pain. He immediately started thrusting back and forth in you, loud moans filled the room as he flipped you over on your stomach and lifted your ass up in the air.

He stuck his member back in you and you moaned loudly, he grabbed your hair and pulled your body up to were your back was touching his chest and he whispered, "Are you going to start being a good girl for daddy"? "Yes Yes Yes Joe". He pulls your hair tighter and says " that's not my name baby girl". " YES DADDY AHHHH", You came all over his member and as he saw this he came all inside of you filling your stomach up.

He laid down next to you and all you guys could here was your breathing. "Now we can unpack". You both laugh at his comment.

Thank you for all the support you guys are giving me i appreciate it also @josphquinn the best guitar player ever😂