TWO UPDATES HERE?! IN THE SAME MONTH?! (AmorAltra can go die)

In this story, we talk about an epidemic known as the Inflation Virus. It affected millions of men and women, and nobody knew where the virus came from.

Let's get straight into how it began, shall we?

It was a beautiful day in June. Two boys was on a lovely walk. One of the boys has blue hair (strangely enough, his hair color is natural!), wore neat clothes, his yellow shirt has a blue B printed on it. He also has a blue, crown-shaped mouth. Weird enough, huh? The other boy has slighty spiky blonde hair, worn damaged clothes. His yellow shirt and brown jeans were torn, the latter at the knee parts. On his face were four little scars, two on each cheek. Those scars? They are actually shark gills.

The two of them, like I said before, were on a lovely walk. They suddenly stopped because, the blue-haired boy started to feel weird. He, of course, blamed it on something he ate.

And the blonde boy started to feel off, too.

Then, something unexpected happened. The two boys, they began to inflate like balloons.

It simply started with their bellies swelling up. It didn't took long for the sudden inflation to spread to the rest of their bodies, and soon, they were massive balloons with heads, hands and feet sticking out. They inflated a bit more, and then, the boys started floating.

Why?

Because, the boys were filled up with helium. For no reason at all.

Now, let's go to this church. There were two demon things there, a nun and some Russian dude, too. Before we get to how they got inflated, let me tell their names real quick. The nun, her name was Sarvente. The Russian dude, his name was Ruv.

The both of them saw the inflated boys floating high up in the sky. Worried, Sarv and Ruv tried to save the boys, but somehow, the helium in the boys' bodies found its way to Sarv and Ruv. As a result, they were stuck in the same... problem as the boys.

The boys managed to also get the attention of another duo, Boyfriend and Girlfriend. They tried to save the boys, but you know how this goes: BF and GF got inflated, too. Luckily, some ginger boy named Pico came just in time to save the couple.

He got inflated, too. Nobody can win.

The two boys continued to float, being pushed by the wind. They came across a bandboy and his timid friend, CJ and Ruby. They got inflated as well, and the two boys continued to go around, inflating everyone that touched them with lots of helium.

There was, a digidevil named Agoti, a cursed human named Tabi, some smoker of sort named Garcello (as well as his friend Annie), a bomb person named Whitty, a cat named Kapi, a basketball-playing robot named Hex... it went on and on.

By the next day, everyone in the town has been inflated, not a simple soul was spared. It doesn't matter how powerful you are, there seems to be no escaping from the virus.

The virus spreads to the rest of the world quickly, as some inflated people managed to leave the country border. There was nothing that could be done to stop the virus' spread. Nothing worked, and you would even feel unsafe in your house.

It seemed like this virus wanted to infect the whole world, and eventually, it did. Fortunately, the virus weared off after an week. The police soon discovered those two boys, and they went into hiding, as you might expected. This was an event that would never be forgotten (kinda like 9/11 but in a fetishy way)

Now, here's the twist:

I was the one who started the virus, I just wanted to know what it felt like to be inflated, so I tracked down the two boys, and did a really cool ritual just to inflate the boys' bodies and make it so that whoever touched them inflates with helium, too.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, the boys' names were Bob and Bosip.

(THIS IS THE ONLY TIME I'LL WRITE FEMALE INFLATION OKAY??)