|| P R O L O U G E ||

|| Warnings ||
⤷ (Nothing from the movie will be shown because I don't have it but was able to watch it on something, so we're just going by the Netflix series)
⤷ (I'm not too knowledgeable on all the lore but I watched the series)

|| Warnings ||⤷ (Nothing from the movie will be shown because I don't have it but was able to watch it on something, so we're just going by            the Netflix series)⤷ (I'm not too knowledgeable on all the lore but I watched the series)

Racing through the underground cavern in a panic, I checked every corner and hall, making sure to not bump into a snake.
'Why am I in a underground cavern? You may ask. Well, in my land we are protected by powerful Wyverns that are similar to dragons, but are much more God like. They glew specific neon colors depending on how powerful they are, not many other places know about these creatures since they were hidden underground from all possible threats because a long time ago they got into a war with snakes that could speak the human language.

And for the longest time, our home lived in peace with the large Wyverns once we discovered them.
They helped us out as we did our best to repay them. But one day, snakes attacked, which is today, and all the powerful Wyverns were taken down, killed as there color drained from them and broke down to only ash and rocks.

But one Wyvern has only the most powerful color because it's specified to be an Alpha to them all.
This one, was red. And red can be looked at for something bad but this one cares and protects all its pack members. The only thing was that it was rarely seen or rarely spoken with. Only the red one was stated to speak through the mind of something to communicate with it since it couldn't roar or hiss.

And the reason why nobody could oftenly encounter it was because it despised humans, all of them.
It didn't care if they were nice, good, evil, sad, scared and whatever else, it despised them. It threatened to kill everyone in the village if a single one of its pack members was killed by them, and so we kept to its word, and didn't harm a single pack member. Nor did we today, but I don't know if anyone or me would be spared if I told it that snakes have killed all its pack members.

I can only hope it doesn't want me dead once I tell it what happened.

I stopped running through the cavern as I panted from all the sprinting I needed to do just to get to the Alphas domain in here.
I wasn't good with the cave system, so I could literally only hope that I was in the right tunnel that led to it ... and hope it didn't kill me or else this would be an entire waste of my time and life, but I wouldn't want to be alive as the last person in my home with no one to comfort me. But at the same time, I don't want to die a painful death due to it.

I began to creep slowly down the tunnel, trying to keep my breathing pattern steady.
I looked to another tunnel, noticing a dim red glow reflecting on the wall that wasn't too bright. And right now I could only hope that was the Alpha Wyvern. Peeking around the corner carefully to try and get a better look at what was emitting the red light. I didn't get enough time to see who made the red light, but I knew who it was as I saw a red spiked tail sway harshly against the rocky floor, entering down another tunnel to elsewhere.