Chapter 96 - Girlfriend

Chapter 96 I Know All Long Dreams

Zhao Ziyu was taken aback, suddenly raised his head and met Song Yu's eyes.

The boy's eyes are beautiful, with a humble spirit, and without any emotion other than disgust. Cold and sullen, almost overlapped with the eyes in memory.

His heart twitched, tingling. Zhao Ziyu did not resist when Song Yu punched him in the face.

Song Yu had always beaten people ruthlessly. He didn't show any mercy. He grabbed Zhao Ziyu by the collar and hit the tree hard. The voice was cold: "So, what do you want to tell me? You also have the memory of your last life. It's not too late for us to settle the accounts?"

Zhao Ziyu snorted, but his brown eyes were steady, as if he didn't care about this embarrassment at all, and asked, "Imprison?"

Song Yu sneered: "Do you want me to help you remember, Hai, Gudao, did you still get shot by Xie Sui?"

Zhao Ziyu's face was blushed, and he exhaled deeply. He stretched out his hand and held his wrist as usual: "Let's talk first, your memory may be off."

Song Yu Leng Ruo Frost broke free, and his strength almost broke Zhao Ziyu's arm.

"You should be glad you are at Xie's house now."

Zhao Ziyu fixedly looked at him and said in a deep voice: "I know that confessing everything to you will make you hate me even more, but I am ashamed of you, saying this, I just don't want you to repeat the same mistakes."

Song Yu retorted, "You are still guilty. Is my death in the last life related to you? If you don't want to repeat the same mistakes, the best way is to kill you now."

Zhao Ziyu twitched the painful facial muscles and smiled. Sure enough, it was the same as the previous life, open and sharp, like a knife. He raised his eyes and said nothing, but as a qualified negotiator, he knew how to let Song Yu listen to his words. His voice was very soft and calm: "You are with Xie Sui, and all he brings you is bad luck."

I heard the word Xie Sui from Zhao Ziyu.

Song Yu was silent for a while, and the boy stood straight, tall but thin.

The garden was silent, and the lake was rippling.

Zhao Ziyu said: "I didn't imprison him. He found the island himself, and at that time, I just wanted to talk to him."

Zhao Ziyu asked: "How many memories do you have from your previous life?"

Song Yu's face was almost transparent in the moonlight.

How many memories of his previous life, and how many dreams he had.

In fact, when I think about it carefully, it's really rare, it's all about Xie Sui.

When I was young, I first met in the manor. After I grew up, I had a glimpse at the banquet, followed by the reunion abroad, and finally Qin Mo was locked in the warehouse on a rainy day.

He could not piece together a complete story.

After he and Xie Sui reunited abroad, there was a gap. Did he return home for any reason? Then meet Xie Sui again, rekindling the friendship of childhood? Qin Mo retaliated against him because he and Xie Sui were too close?

...Even, his memory track is normal in the original book. In the book is the reunion abroad, he enlightened Xie Sui and let him pass.

His patchwork of his last life is nothing more than these messy memories plus 008 inadvertently uttering words. In the final analysis, he relied on the original book "Gentle Control", and "Gentle Control" was wrong in the previous life.