Chapter 98 - I know

Song Yu walked over, sat down by the bed, and approached Xie Sui. He also saw the diary he was holding. Some years have passed since the paper has turned yellow. The handwriting on it is small and elegant, from Xie Sui's mother. The words are like face to face, as if they had seen the beautiful and gentle woman in the past through life and death.

Xie Sui closed the diary, tilted his head, and smiled: "I remember you said on the phone that you want to tell me a secret. It's a long story, so let's talk slowly."

Song Yu was stunned and looked up at his dark eyes. He had always liked Xie Sui's eyes. Now he was watching him quietly, as clear springs flowed into his heart to soothe all irritability. He slowly nodded his head and opened his mouth. : "Let me first think about where to start."

Xie Sui gently said, "Follow your dream first."

"Dream...? No, it's too messy here."

Song Yu shook his head, then walked off the bed all at once.

Pale feet stepped on the heavy red carpet.

He went to the desk, opened the drawer and took out a piece of paper and a pen.

The retro-style desk lighting was orange and not dazzling. He spread out the white paper and held the pen in his hand, half jokingly: "I'm here to tell you a tragic story. Would you like to listen to it about you?"

Xie Sui smiled lightly, walked over, and stood beside him: "Okay, I'll listen."

Song Yu was holding the pen, the young man's wrist was thin and white, and cyan blood vessels were faintly visible. It looked fragile and it was hard to imagine how to burst out with such great strength.

He drew a line on the paper.

"Come on, this is your timeline. I once read a book called "Gentle Control", the protagonist is you."

Xie Sui lowered his eyes and listened carefully, his expression calm.

Song Yu drew a node on this line from left to right: "This is six years old. Before the age of six, the author didn't write it clearly, but I will briefly describe it in three chapters later. You have a childhood sweetheart. it is me."

He simply signed his name next to him, writing on the words "Song Yu": "You don't remember those memories, but we were very happy to get along when we were young."

Then another point was broken on the subsequent timeline: "From six to fifteen years old, you followed Aunt Xu to Jingcheng, and you were adopted by Grandma Chen. The time in between is summed up in one word, miserable."

Song Yu's tone of speech was not very heavy. He tried to make the atmosphere less tense, and then broke a little bit later: "Then it was even worse. I really think it might be the author who has an enemy with you. I wrote this book for torture. You. You went to high school and met Wang Ci. Yes, you are such a naive and rich second generation who is at the same table with you and always bullying you. After you put him in the hospital, he will become more aggressive towards you. But he is not the most excessive. Yes, Qin Mo is even more exaggerated."

Xie Sui listened quietly, but the smile remained.

"Qin Mo is no longer a silly critic, but he is very scumbag. He covets your looks, pretends to be a dog, and has always been in front of you. When you were bullied by Wang Ci, he helped many times. I also chat with you from time to time to comfort you. At that time, your temperament was inferior and timid. Of course, you would catch a little bit of light, so you dig into him."

"But he is a scum, you are sincere to him, he is just for fun, and he put you together when you graduated from high school."

In Song Yu's mind, the boy who was holding on to the telephone pole and gagging again appeared in his mind, and he frowned slightly.