Filler 4: Dancing under the moonlight

It's been two weeks now since the confession and so far, nobody still knows. The plan on telling their friends were keep on getting delayed because of some circumstances. Now, the BKDK Squad is having their meeting in Todoroki's room.

"Jiro, is there anything different with Deku-kun and Bakugo-kun?" Uraraka asked. She actually noticed that the two is closer than before yet they can't point out what has changed.

"Well, apparently, I haven't heard anything." The truth is that, the night the confession happened, Jiro is with Momo in the Kitchen so she doesn't have any idea and she is not focusing on her surroundings.

"You know guys, two weeks ago, that time you saw me drag Midoriya out of the classroom, I actually talked to him and convince him to confess to Bakugo. I don't know if he did or he got scared and didn't do it. I haven't heard anything from him actually." Todoroki said.

"So maybe, they are dating now or just got closer." Tokoyami stated which makes the other nod. He got a point. They might be dating or not.

Kaminari sigh. "I hope they are dating already."

"Yeah. I hope so. I can't take this anymore. I wanna tell Midobro about Bakubro's feelings for him but I am kinda scared of Bakugo." Kirishima said while laughing awkwardly.

"As for me, I don't want to beat Bakugo or Midoriya into it. At least, I want them to have their moment." Tokoyami said.

They are still talking when they got a message from Iida that they are all needed in the common room. Upon arriving, the squad noticed that Bakugo and Midoriya is actually seated beside each other which not new for them anyway. But for their other classmates, it is a rare sight or maybe the first time that they are not arguing even though they are within each other's radar today.

"Is Midoriya and Bakugo really sitting on a loveseat without fighting each other? Or I am just hallucinating?" Sato whispered to Koda.

"You are not imagining things. I can see it too." Koda said. Shoji heard them and he also agreed. So as Ojiro who is also stunned.

"Okay guys! Now that everyone is here, I have an announcement to make." Iida said gaining everybody's attention.

"Next week, we are having a Fun Day here in school. We are gonna have a fun day for Valentine's Day." He said while waving his arms like a robot.

"Woah! Really?" Mina asked while her eyes were twinkling. The others were also excited.

"Yes, it is a two days celebration. It is given to us so we can at least have fun for a while. On the second day, we will have party inside the gymnasium. All of the students were required to attend so I am hoping that everyone will attend. This is actually your chance to ask the person you like for a dance." Iida said and it makes them more excited.

After the meeting, Iida advice everyone to go back to their own rooms already and everyone complied except for Izuku because he is now on Katsuki's room.

"Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day, Kacchan?" Izuku asked him while they are lying on Katsuki's bed and embracing each other.

"I was planning to take you on a date but now we are having a fun day." Katsuki sigh. There goes his plan on having their first date as a couple.

"We can still have a date on the Fun day." Izuku said then smiled.

"Yeah, we can. But there will be a lot of extras." Katsuki said feeling annoyed.

"It's fine. We can have our date afterwards." Izuku assured him then snuggled closer to him. Minutes later, both of them had fallen asleep.

Days had passed and it is now the second day of the fun day and everyone is excited for the party in the gymnasium later. They are excited to ask their love interests on a dance.

"HELLO! GOOD EVENING UA! THE PARTY IS ABOUT TO START. SO ASK THE PERSON YOU LIKE TO BE YOUR PARTNER ALREADY BECAUSE WE ARE STARTING ON 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1!" Present Mic's voice echoed throughout the gymnasium and after that, a very romantic song is playing on the background.

The music inside the gymnasium is booming and everybody is having the time of their lives. Five songs have passed but the couple Izuku and Katsuki is still outside, sitting on the grass and watching the moon and the stars in the sky.

"Kacchan, I am so happy." Izuku said after a long time of silence.

"You are happy about what?" Katsuki said while caressing Izuku's hair.

"I am happy that I am here with you." Izuku said while smiling.

"Really? I am as happy as you." Katsuki said then he suddenly stands up and held his hand for Izuku.

"Hey babe, may I have this dance?" he said which makes Izuku blushed and he hold Katsuki's hand.

They held each other while dancing through a romantic music playing inside the gymnasium. While the others were having the time of their lives inside the gymnasium, outside, the couple of in love teens were dancing under the moonlight while expressing how much they adore each other.

---Filler 4---

860 words

Next Chapter: 19: Mom