notes

Hello! If you're new here, I'm Zee, nice to meet you, and if you're not new here, welcome back :) Welcome to my story "Red Threads". Before we start, I'd like to say a few things...

1. Disclaimer
Only the plot, Y/N, and some OCs are mine. The characters (Seventeen) I will be using do not belong to me as they are their own person. The way they will be acting in this story is not a clear indication of who they are in real life either. This is all fiction and just for fun. Please do not take this work seriously.

2. Romance
This book is going to be another soulmate!poly x Reader relationship of mine where they are all in a relationship with one another. So, if you do not like gay relationships/moments, please kindly leave now.

3. Romantic Interests
A little heads up if you don't know Seventeen and want to read even then. There are 13 members in this group. I know that that is a lot of people to write about, especially with this story being a soulmate au, but I really wanted to write a Seventeen fanfic, and I just had to write it in a world where soulmates exist. I'll be adding as per usual, a chapter specifically for the main characters so you can put faces to the mentioned names. I will be using their real names instead of their stage names to make it a little more easier for me to write.

(Anyways, you should stan Seventeen if you haven't already, I promise that they're worth it)

4. Hate/Rude Comments
I will not tolerate on under any circumstances any rude and malicious comments because of the romance I have written or if you just are simply being rude. If I see any, you will be muted, end of the question, with no hesitation, because I have already warned you. I do not want anyone to spoil my writing and any of my readers' time because of it.

5. Comments
Now, every other comment that is not rude or mean though is very much welcome. I love reading those comments every time I wake up. They're so sweet, funny, wholesome, and I promise you that they really do make my day. So please keep commenting! I want to know what you think as you read the story I have written. Spam me comments as you like ^^ I'll try to reply when I can ♡ For me, comments >>>> votes

6. Warnings
I believe I don't have any necessary warnings to make. This will be fluff mixed with some angst to add a bit of drama. If I do end up writing something that needs a warning, I will put it.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

I believe that is everything I wanted to say before the actual chapters. If I missed anything that you think I should have said, please do tell me! Also I tried out this new layout for the information chapter, and I gotta say, I prefer this. It's shorter and straight to the point :D I think I'll stick to this and maybe edit the ones in my previous books to look like this, idk yet