0

Princess Ashley Hildegard Romano was born different.

She only feel Cold and it's freezing her to death like she's trapped inside the thick Ice wall.

She can't even feel the heat even in the hot summer...

And because of that, She stayed in her Castle wall.... Always wear her very thick winter coats...

Her illness was like a curse to her... No one can even cure and no one was knowledgeable enough to cure her.

Her body temperature drops and was worst when Winter comes...

Hindi na siya umaasang gagaling pa siya dahil sa loob ng isang dekada at walong taon na nabubuhay siya... Wala pa talagang may alam kung paano mawawala ang sakit niya....

She's so used to it but it doesn't mean that she likes it....

Feeling the cold was like a death coming on her way ... That's until she meet the young master of the De Guzman Marquisate of the North....

The Second child of the House De Guzman....

Gabriel Cedric De Guzman.

The New knight captain of the First Knight Division of the Imperial Family.

A knight who saved her from the assailant...

She felt the warmth for the first time in her life when he held her in his arms...

And she will do everything to feel the warmth again...

'No matter what it takes.'

******

Isa na namang story na naisip ng utak ko 😭 yawa beh... Tapusin mo muna yung iba. Gets mo ba brain? Hahaha