1

"IT'S NOT ENOUGH!!!" I shouted as I was shivering and was covered by my thick coat and a thick blanket....

My servant put another two piece of woods in the fire place....

I can see their sweats but I don't care....

Malamig pa din! ... I still freaking feel the cold!!!

Huminga ako ng malalim..... It really annoys me!

A magic stones was already put in my room to heat it up ... But even with that and with the Fire place... I'm still trembling because of the cold.

Damn this goddamn curse!! It's a freaking curse for me!

"Is it still cold?" I lift my head and saw my brother...

"Yes." I said... My lips was trembling...

He walk towards me.... His long blonde hair was tied up, A sweats rolled on his face.... He sat beside me... Grey eyes that bored on mine...

"Should I add another magic stone?"

"Yes, Please."

"Call the Tower and let them know... They should deliver the 20 magic stones tomorrow."

If they added 20 then it will be 50 magic stones all over my room...

They can't even withstand the heat of the summer... How much more when they enter my room...

"Yes, your imperial highness."

And with that, his servant left...

"All of you can leave." My brother said to my servants.... Since He's the Crown prince of the Empire... They listen to what he said....

"You should leave too." I mumbled..

"How can I leave my trembling sister alone?" He pat my head that was covered by the thick blanket...

"I'm fine."

"No you're not." He hugged me.. "Your food will arrived in less than five minutes."

"The summer will arrive soon, It will lessen the cold you feel."

"The cold was still there." I said coldly. "Lessen or not. I just want it to disappear."

I laugh... "Right... Even the master of the tower and the doctors don't even know what to do with me." A sad smile plastered on my lips.....

Losing my hope that I will even feel the warmth the others can feel....

"I'm sorry, Ashley." Andrei rest his forehead on mine...

I can't even feel his temperature but I'm sure he's feeling hot because of the sweats ....

"You can get out now."

"Ashley."

"Out. You still have your responsibilities as the crown prince."

"You're more important, Ashley Hildegard."

I slightly smiled... "I know but our people and our empire is also important. You need to do your duty as the next line to the throne."

He heave a deep sigh as he let me go.

"I got it... I'll visit you later."

"Okay."

My only brother get out of the room but he glance at me one more time....

My food also arrived....

Inside my room still feeling cold... I eat my food alone...

Even after touching the food that obviously hot.... I still can't feel anything other than the cold....