CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

AS COLLEN ENTERED THE classroom, the students got there felt a very strong and dark aura that makes them shiver. Napatingin sa kanya ang kaklase niya pero siya, sa isang tao lang siya nakatingin. Ang walang hiyang pesteng hinayupak na lalaking nangloko sa kanya. It's no other than but Reever!

Speaking of the devil, Reever was just sitting quietly on his chosen chair and then was wiping out his sweats from his forehead and neck.

Collen didn't mind him about that. Wala siyang pakialam kung bakit pinapawisan ang gagong iyon. All she care is that, Reever tricked her and she want her revenge!

"Are you... Miss Wilson?"

Collen's expression suddenly change and face their teacher who's in mid 40's age, and then smile.

"Yes, it's me." Sagot niya,

"Oh... we're waiting for you here. Akala namin absent ka dahil wala ka pa rito sa classroom."

Collen wanted to rolled her eyes, showing her irritation, but she stopped herself from doing it.

"May napagtanungan kasi akong tao kanina ho, Ma'am." Aniya saka tumingin sa gagong salarin na iyon. "And then, I asked him about this section and he told me the details. Of course, as a newcomer here, I'll followed his answer. But I never thought that I was just got tricked by him. Napunta ako sa isang PWD's room and dun ko lang po nalaman ang totoo." Ngumiti siya ng maigi sa guro niya. "My apology for that ma'am. I never meant to be late now."

"Oh...it's okay, Miss Wilson. Pasensiya ka na sa mga ilang kabataan rito, ah? Sadyang ganyan na talaga sila. Ang hilig gumawa ng mga kalokohan pero pag ang pag-aaral ang pinag-usapan, ang tatamad."

Collen nod her head and smile a little. "It's okay, Ma'am. No worries, I don't mind it."

Their subject teacher smile. "Thank you, hija. You can go now to your respective chair. May nakapangalan sa likod ng bawat upuan na ito. Just find your name on it."

Collen nod her head again and walked towards to some vacant chair. At the fourth column, last row,  nandun nakapaskil ang pangalan niya. Agad siyang umupo saka itinuon ang atensiyon sa guro nila.

"Since we got a new student here, everyone kindly introduce yourself to her so she can know each of you."

Everyone agreed and started to introduce themselves to her. Collen just smile a little to them but when it Reever turns to introduce himself, her smile faded and give him a bored looked.

"Good morning, classmate." Anito saka ngumiti sa kanya ng matamis. "I'm Reever Earl Douglas, seventeen years of age, turning 18 next month and I'm single and handsome. And it's nice to meet you here. Hope we can be good friends."

Collen wanted to puke when she saw his smile. Seriously? Ang pangit pangit niya pag nakangiti. And no! Hindi ako makikipag-friend sa isang gagong katulad mo! No way! Never!

"Now, Miss Wilson, it's your turn to introduce yourself."

Dahil sinabihan na siya ng guro niya, agad siyang tumayo saka ngumiti ng pagkatamis-tamis sa kaklase niya. Of course, hindi niya tiningnan si Reever! Asa naman noh! She's just wasting her time on him.

"Hi, everyone!" Her voice was so hyper. "I'm Collen Delley Wilson, seventeen years old, and I hope that we could all be good friends."

"Puwede rin naman maging more than friends tayo, Mate!" Sigaw ng isa niyang kaklase na nagngangalang Vince. "Okay na okay sa'kin iyon."

She let out a soft chuckle and then shook her head. She was about to replied to him when an annoying jerk suddenly interrupt their conversation.

"Bawal sa kanya ang mag-boyfriend, 'tol! Sa iba mo nalang ilaan iyang feelings mo! Paaasahin ka lang niyan!"