Chapter 2

Disclaimer

Sorry for not updating for while like I said in my announcement before my relative died and caused a big impact on me any way hope you enjoy 🤗💓

Junghwan's pov

I was in my office when I heard a knock on my door.
"Who is it??".I asked in my usual cold tone..
"Don't be so cold hyung." I look up and it was my lil brother.I raised my eyebrow at him and asked."Don't you have school today??" He just giggled and said."I have I was just going there and thought about greeting you before going since I didn't saw you this morning".I walked towards him and pat his head before kissing his forehead and giving him a ride to school.

"Hyung" he said when he went out the car. I just looked at him and he spoke again"I saw someone I knew in your company" who is it I thought."You know Haruto right??" He asked. I just looked at him and answered"yeah.What about him??" "What about his brother(Mashiho) and brother-in-law" I nodded and said "I know them too." Then he sart speaking again and it was hard for me to proceed"Well the one I saw was his brother-in-law's (Doyoung) Cousin and his  cousin (hyunsuk) husband (Jihoon) and his brother (Yoshi) what were they doing there??" I was zoned out for abit but got back to my senses and answered"Is his name Kanemoto Yoshinori??" I asked and he nodded.

"What were they doing there??"he asked and I asked him "Well he is my assistant".He was shocked and asked"Assistant!!! YOU NEVER HAD ONE BEFORE THOUGH" I just covered my ears and said he is special and left with him yelling out loud hyung my lunch I pushed the break and he came to the window I gave him money for lunch and left while thinking about what we talking a moment ago. 'Someone close huh' I thought.'Guess it will be easy for me to court you cupcake'I thought and smiled.

3rd person pov.

Junghwan went back to his company to find his assistant aka his crush (Junghwan:you wanna die🙂 Me:Chill I was just kidding 🤧 anyway back to story🤗 Junghwan:You-)
inside his office room.

Junghwan's pov

I just stood at the doorframe and looked at him. I cleared my throat and he looked up from what he was doing I think putting his work at the table I just started at him as he was looking so cute for no reason at all.(lovestruck🌟 Junghwan:Get out before I kill you Me:Peace✌️out🏃)
'I will kill you someday just you wait' I came to senses when I heard him calling me.
"-ir Sir?? Are you there??"I cleared my throat and said yeah."The files you asked for this morning is all done" I nodded my and he spoke again."And your important client's are in the meeting room" I nodded my head and left for the meeting room with him behind me..

To be continued.....

Authors note

Hope you all enjoyed.There is a part too of this chapter and I will be posting it today too but little bit later as I am still polishing it so stay tuned Tue ba~🥰