Chapter 0.3

3rd pov.

The next day Junghwan got up and washed up and went to office early than usual. When he got there he went to his office and took out his phone to call jaehyuk.

"Hello??" a husky voice said from the other line.
"Hey how are you dude??"
"Not fine since you distributed my good sleep."
"Whatever man anyway so you the the person I told you about before the one whom I meet when we were in Japan?"
"Yea? What about it?"
"I found him".

And after that there was a thud sound and a concerned sounds coming from the other line."Shit! That hurts anyway! What the hell did you just said. When?Where?How?Why? Just How?? When did you even went to Japan bro??"
"I didn't."

"Then How did you found that person did the god petty you and dropped them in your hand or what?" " Yea,maybe. I will tell you about it in tonight's party see ya" "Okay see you soon."

After that I got ready for my day and went to the office for my meeting.

Authors Note
There will be three parts of this chapter so please be prepared but they will be updated quickly and that's a promise.Also think of it as the prequel of the chapter. Some of you maybe annoyed because of the unstable publishing of chapter and I'm sorry for that. Anyways I've my personal reason so hope you'll understand.
Tue-bye😊