Life as it is

- you wake up at 6:30 a.m. -

I click stop on my alarm as it screams at me to wake up. I enjoy my job I really do, but waking up at this hour to put up with rude customers and having to re make orders 1,000,000 times because every time you try they always find something wrong with it ? That's that part I Could care less about.

-David-
" Turn that shit of ! I can hear it from the other side of the house "

- Sara -
" Totally. Like you didn't have to be up at the same time. Stop yelling at 6:34 in the morning ! "

- David-
" Oh hush. Maybe I did have to wake up soon anyways, what's it to ya ? "

- Sara -
" what's it to me ? To me if u don't get ur ass to work on time you have no job, no job means no money, no money means no rent, no rent means no house, no house means homeless and because you ALSO have no money more than likely means your gonna be hungry 24/7 "

He got quiet. That's probably what I like about these little arguments we have. I love him to death but he gets annoying sometimes. He knows I'm right but just won't tell it to me straight to my face. I know what he's thinking tho. I've been around him for over 10 years now. It's not hard to read him like a book.

- David -
" I'm gonna go get ready for work. Wanna meet up after to go out to eat with some of my friends from the gym ? "

- Sara -
" That depends on what time you want to go, I get off at 5 "

- David -
"6:30 ish, not completely sure. I'll make sure to give u at least a 3 hour heads up though, Ronnie is gonna be there with his girl so, thought I should bring you"

- Sara -
"Ew, get out of my face. I'm gonna go shower. Let me know before you leave !"

- David -
" you got it dork "

he left my room. What did he mean by Ronnie was bringing his girl so he would bring me ? Ronnie is David's older brother. Who used to have a thing for me actually. It's a little scary. Matter of fact they actually didn't talk to each other for about 8 months until Ronnie started going to the same gym as him. I don't really know how to feel about him though. He doesn't really have "girl friends" mostly just a girl of the week.

I get out of bed and grab my work uniform. I head to the bathroom and turn on the water. I undress, and get in the shower.

- Sara -
" god this water feels amazing "

I love the feeling of being clean. Like there is nothing on me that could make me feel gross I'm any way possible.

I get out of the shower and dry myself off. Putting on my clothes, then socks, then shoes. I blow dry my hair. Just so it isn't wet when I have to leave. I check the time.
- 6:48 a.m. -
I grab my bag, my keys, and my hat and I walk out the door, making sure I lock it.

I get in my car and crank it, I basically have no gas but the coffee shop is around the corner, I should be fine. I drive to the coffee shop and park in the employee parking. I walk in and of course Jaydon is already here.

- Jaydon -
" Hey baby, still waiting for you to take up on that offer ? "

- Sara -
" I've already told you a million times I'm not going out with you. All offense when I say this, I feel like your gonna kidnap me "

- Jaydon -
" Well I'm hurt "

- Sara -
" Good "

Jayson is your typical creep coworker. Every new girl who starts working here he tried to flirt his way in just to smash and dash. I'm the only one he hasn't got a chance with, and with that he's trying his absolute hardest to make it happen, which it won't.

I clock in at 7 a.m. I put on my hairnet, hat, and apron and get ready to put my mind on making coffee and taking complicated orders.

———————————————————————————

Hello ! This is kinda my first story and I would really like feedback on it ! I'm new to this kinda thing, please let me know if you wanna see more !!

Word count : 742