Damn

TIGGER POV
shiiit, me and Asia ain't over yet. I know she loves me. that's why I hired James. they gonna be best friends and get me closer to her. we ain't done and I don't plan on it either.
JERAMY POV
you know that time I went to work for "practice" and Asia went to the park. something happened. I can't fucking believe myself. I cheated on Asia and that wasn't the oy time. but it wasn't my fault, right? She came on to me, but I'm the one who smashed. UGH!!! When I went to practice there was this bad dancer.
She short,thick and everything like Asia. When practice was over I went to get some water. then comes this bitch Andy. she was looking bad asf in them booty shorts bruuh😩
"Hey you was looking good out there." she said to me.
Then my dumbass said "you ain't looking to bad yourself" playing along. she smirked and put her leg on me. I was getting hard asf but I knew I had me a wife. she rubbed on my chest and whispered in my ear. damn! Ma put me in a trance. she pulled me to the back room.
"Uhh, ma you fine or whatever but -" damit she cut me off with a kiss. I ain't stop her fast ass either. my eyes was wide open in shock but I fell into it. our hands tugged, pulled and wondered all over each other. I think you know what happened. Bih even gave me a blow job, damn I fucked up. Now I'm on the couch snuggled up with Asia. I don't know if I should tell her or not. I really fucked up bad. she gets a call, strange.
ASIA POV
I'm snuggled up with my baby then I got a call from Andy. that my bish, we was cool at school. She a dancer on Jeramy team too.
"Hey girl" I say
-"bitch listen up Jeramy mine"
"bitch who the fuck you talking to and what you talking bout, you always been a messy bitch so what shit you trying to start up now"
-"I just said it hoe Jeramy don't want you he want me"
"What bitch, that's my fucking husband he don't want you where you getting these illusions from."
-" oh you don't know, he wasn't saying all that about you at practice last week"
"Bitch what you talking bout"
-"ask him, just want to say that kiss we had was bomb"
She hangs up the phone.
"What the fuck, you fucking with Andy now" I yell at him getting up out of his grasp. "what no, well yes but it's not what you think" he say. "not what I think, you fucked her nigga" I say getting mad. "she came on to me, and I couldn't help myself it was overwhelming." he says. "overwhelming bitch bye, couldn't help yourself to cheat on me. I'm done bye" I say getting my clothes. "where are you going" he says chasing me. "away from you" I scream at him. I go in the kids room and lock the door. "hey munchkins I'll be back, I have to go on a trip I'll be back" I say kissing them "ok" they say. I get my shit and walk out the door.
"Wait baby" he says grabbing my arm. "move nigga" I say and I leave. where do I go I don't know what to do. I go to Pebbles house but she's not there so I call. I guess I'm going to My moms. she not home either. the only person left is Tigger. I walk on his door step and he only got on a towel over his waist. he dripping in water.
I give him a hug and he hugs back. "what happened" he asks pulling me in and still hugging me. "Jeramy" I say crying. he pulls up my chin "don't let that nigga get to you ma, he don't deserve you" he says. I know and he lays me down on the couch. he puts on some sweats but he still shirtless😻 Gawd damn. he lays me down and he lays with me. he strokes my hair and holds me in his arms. it feels so good.
JAMES POV
I get a text from Tigger sayin my help ain't needed no more. He send me my money off pay pal and I carry on watching tv. I like Asia though, she real cute and funny. But I already got me a girl. I'm with this bad bih named Andy. Girl thick asf.
TIGGER POV
I got her back, but I'm still a side though. "I love you" she says to me. wooow😅😺 "love you too" I say. "and if you ever need anything I'm there for you, even if I'm just your brother, or side or something more than that I will always have feelings for you." I say hugging her. "aww" she says with a huge ass smile. I laugh and continue watching tv
KANDY POV
Jean kidnapped me to this dark ass place. she had a gun to my head and threatened to fucking kill me. I can't believe he made me do that to my sister. I ratted her out and now she in jail. "What else do you want. why are you doing this" I yell at him. "I want to ruin your life like how mine was" he says weird asf. "what the hell niggaa" I say still tied up. "I'm never going to leave, I am here forever." he says. now this is getting real creepy
He keeps me tied and puts me in his trunk. He told me that he would kill me and everyone else if I divorced him. what is he trying to do. why does he want this to happen so bad. most importantly where are we going. I wake up to a bright light on my face. Jean pulls me out and we at the prison. Damn it! He forces me in but he has a disguise.
I sit in front of the window and Pebbles is on the other side. she looks like shit. before she can talk I say
"I'm so sorry" I say sobbing
-"this is your fault, I could never trust you. I hate you"
"I was forced I'm so sorry"
-"Bih you could've said there was no secret. I hope you die the long painful death Ben did bitch." she says spitting at the window.
I cry and she look real mad she walks away and Jean holds me. "Don't fucking hold me" I say pushing him off. "ain't my fault you fucked up" he say being a smart ass. "yes it is hoe, you made me tell" I screech. "you didn't have to say that their was a secret." he says low and dramatically. he leaves but he pulls me with him.