Deception

MEG POV
I'm sorry yall but yall probably think I'm a hoe😕 but anyways this relationship with tarrence and I are not going out and we have a kid?.... Oh hell naw bitch. "baby I want another child" I said to tarrence laying in his bare chest. "lets go then" he said getting on top of me.
See I'm smart, he don't need to know that this ain't his baby.

1 hour later...

I took a pregnancy test. "I'm preggo" I screamed running in him. he kissed my forehead and smiled. "easy as pie" I thought to myself. "we should tell the news to everyone at the prom" I said. "that's a deal" he said and we got dressed.

PROM DAY

Sean wanted us to rent a limo for him and that girl 😴✌🏽️ but we did it anyway.

CRYSTAL POV
I walked down the steps with my brother and I looking fye as shit. "take care of her" Curt said to Hunter who just knodded. I saw the tears of joy in his eyes. he managed to get out "you look so beautiful" I hugged him about to cry too. "I'm so lucky to have her" I overheard him whisper to himself as his chin was on my head. "I love you baby girl" he said kissing my cheek. "I love you too" I said as he put the flower shit on my wrist😭✌🏽️
We all got into the limo Hunter parents rented and I hugged Angel,Rae and Nick. when we got in there was apple juice in a champagne bottle. "what the hell" I said laughing pointing at the juice. Hunter only laughed because Rae, nick, angel and my brother was kissing an shit. eew😐 I just cuddled with bae until we pulled up to the dance. when I walked in with Humter everyone stared. they clapped to. We was crowned king and queen.... yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah. all that shit.
We had to make up a speech on the spot I didn't really give a fuck but you know. I still have to be nice. I saw this lady there she looked weird. no worries we ain't gone die. when it was time to dance it was turnt. The slow danced turned to a hit them folks and juke juke. 0 - 100 nigga real quick 😹 I'm so lame
Out if nowhere Hunter ass picked me up and held me like some baby. "aww so cute" a familiar voice said. it was Thottilia Hunter ex. I forgot that bitch name and I always called her that😊✌🏽️ "hey Thottil *cough* Ari " Hunter said and I busted out laughing. she gave me some stank face. "better stop for yo face stay like that cause you already look like a troll bitch" I said getting out of Hunter arms. "I ain't no female dog trick" she spat back at me. I was walking up to her slow before Hunter pulled me back onto him because he know I was way to calm for that to be normal cause he know I'm fucking crazy 😑😏.
"You right my bad you just look like one hoe" I said "kisses" I said giving a smooch face as she walked away. she was trying to sway sone hips she don't got and tripped in her heel. "tough luck thotty" I said walking pass her as she was on the floor. I went to get some punch when I saw the girls. we talked before the guys came to get us being impatient. we danced some more and it was time to go.
I saw that odd looking lady again. we locked eyes and stared. I hit her with that " bitch may I help you" look an she just smiled and walked off. then Sean parents called us for sum my mom gave mrs.Collerman... Sean mom a look before she called us over.
We came over "soo the other day we came by with some news. some good news of course, lol why would it be bad. well it could be but you kno- she was cut off by her now annoyed husband "she's preggo" he said and Sean looked real happy. "I am to" my mom said looking dryly in Aunt Meg direction while my brother and I mouth dropped. "boy or girl" I asked. "its a - " she was cut off by the weird ass lady. "heeeeey" she said to my mom. "oh hey, what you doing here" my mom asked trying to be nice looking confused as hell.
"My daughter" she said revealing thotilia😐. "oh" my mom said dryly. "yea how's you and Pebbles" she said my mom looked confused and kind of pissed at the same time. "who is that" I whispered to my brother "idk who she or who she talking about is" he whispered back. my dad looked pissed as fuck. "I don't think that is none of your business" he said stepping in front of my ma. "I think it is" she said creepy going back toward my mom. "mom" I said kind of scared running to her as thotty jumped on me.
"The fuck" I screamed punching her in her throat chocking her. "bab-" my mom said as Sean tackled her. That weird bitch had a gun. Nobody could stop her or get it from her. she started shooting everywhere. I blacked out and the last thing I saw and heard was her walking out with her gun talking into a phone saying "the job is done" I felt tears running down my face as I saw my mom there out cold in a pool of blood.

DAYS LATER

I woke up in a hospital. alive... with my... my MOM FUCKING ALIVE in the same room as me. "ma" I screamed joyfully. she ran to me and hugged me "im ok" she said. then she looked down. I did to, there was blood on the floor and lifeless fetus in the doctors hand. she started crying and I did to.
I asked "where's the rest of them" referring to my dad, brother and boyfriend and Sean, aunty uncle. "ano- ... another room... th... they're . o...o... ok." she said trying to talk straight as she cried. I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I was stitched up and wrapped there. I saw a shape that looked like a bullet hole... I guess this is my life now... fucked up abdomen, a dead ... I don't even know the gender... well sibling and a bitch that tried to kill my family.

ASIA POV
"It's not fair... that bitch gets to keep a baby... that doesn't even belong to her husband..." I said to Jeramy as Cyrstal and Curt was sleep.