Chapter 97.

-Holy Belly! The Baby Gender?-

(belly pic^^)

Chapter 97:

As I woke up the next morning yawning, Vikki was fast asleep as I walked into the bathroom and froze.
My tummy has gotten bigger, U turned side ways and was amazed.. Than again their not human babies there pups so the grow faster.

I smiled and rubbed my tummy and got back into the bed with Vikki as she groaned a little than looked at me.

"Hey" she mumbled smiling.

"Look look" I smiled.

She looked down at my stomach and her face lit up as she kissed it.
"Getting bigger huh?" She purred.

"Indeed ." I laughed.

Vikki was kissing my tummy as Alvin giggled as we looked over at him.

"What?" I asked.

"My birthday is tomorrow.!" He yelled giggling.

I screamed and got off the bed kissing all over his face as he tried pulling away.
"Amy !" I yelled through mind link as something fell on the floor.

"You probably woke everyone.." Vikki laughed laying side ways on the bed.

"Oops.." I whispered.

Today I had allot to do! Plan His party, call all the Alpha's and pack's .
But how was I going to get in touch with his Mate?

Amy came running in rubing her eye's looking alerted .
"What ! What happen is the baby-

I laughed and hugged her.
"Baby is fine and getting bigger. But I called you because we have allot to do! It's Alvin's birthday tomorrow!!"

We both screamed jumping up and down as Vikki just rolled her eyes laughing getting out of bed as Alvin just laughed.
Me and Amy grabbed note book's and sat on my bed calling Alex and of course he said he wi be there he was going to invite his family side of course.
We asked about his mate and he said not to worry he will just show up with his pack.

Alvin blushed.
"W-Wait.. His whole pack.." He started getting Nervous.

I smiled.
"Yes, the pack wants to meet there Luna." I laughed as Amy giggled and Alvin was swatting at us.

"It's so weird.. A male being a Luna.." He sighed.

"Vikki is a woman and is Alpha as well as I am? " I replied.

"true.." He scratched his head.

I rolled my eye's laughing. Amy was on the phone with people for decorating and I was talking to someone about a cake.
Vikki kissed my head as she had business to attend. I smiled and waved as she walked out.

I smiled and skipped down stairs with Amy and Alvin as flower's and food was being delivered.
Of course I asked Mark who was a really strong person in Vikki's pack and Daniel aswell.

I opened the door as people came in with load's of food.
"Wow" I heard Vikki

I looked up and she was standing with Jason and Kyle.
I smiled.
"What? It's a big party." I yelled

She laughed.
"Atleast your having fun!" She smiled.

I laughed as people brought in flower's. We headed to the living room and kitchen as people were decorating. I passed Sara and Amy stringer's as they hung them up. They refused to have me do any hard work.

Alvin was greeting his brother Alex and Lucia as they came to stay over night. He pack mate's also came and were staying in the extra room's.
Alvin looked so happy and excited. Alex joined them as the Alpha brother's were re-joined.

Tomorrow Alvin will be a Alpha a young one too. I smiled thinking about someone in my pack becoming of age and a Alpha too.

"Melissa, Where should we put the balloon's."

"All around and-

A knock came to the door as I walked to it and it was a package.

"For Alvin." The mail man spoke .

I smiled and signed for it.
Alvin came running over and I handed it to him.

He opened it and it was a cute Tux with a rose ontop. Alvin was blushing and opened the card.

He was really red as I took the card from him and I giggled .

'To You My Mate.. I will see you tomorrow on your big day.. You will look deliciously cute'

-Your Mate.

I screamed as Amy and Sara screamed as well . We all hugged Alvin as he was speechless and being cute.

"Aw Alvin! He seem's so nice !" I smiled.

She smiled cheek to cheek and tugged the box and smelled in his scent . He walked up the stairs still blushing as well cooed at him and we smiling.

Alec and Alex look nervous as j snapped my finger's in there face they looked at me.

"Don't push him away and don't do something stupid tomorrow. " I warned.

"Yes Alpha." Alec groaned responded as his Alpha side didn't wanna take a order from me so he just walked away as I looked at Alex he shrugged his shoulder and walked away aswell.

I bit my lip and sighed. I knew they didn't want him growing up and never met his mate but they needed to see it Alvin's way.. He is growing up and will want and need his mate.. It's like your other half.
I smiled as Vikki kissed my head.

I know that feeling.

"Ready to go see the pac doctor?" She asked me grabbing my hand .

"Yep!" I smiled.

"Amy Sara! I will be back, keep working, looks amazing!"

They smiled and waved us off.

Me and Vikki walked hand in hand to the infirmary as I walked in and sat on the bed .
Vikki giggled and stood next to me .

"How is everyone today?" The Nurse asked.

"Good Good " I smiled.

She was putting cold jelly on my belly and it was cold!

"So this will show you your pup and if it's healthy." She smiled.

Me and Vikki squeezed eachother's hand .

She turned the monitor on and you could hear the heart but it was weird. I made a face looking at the screen and the nurse was shocked.

"What?" I asked.

She smiled and looked at me.
"Alpha Your Having Twins."

My eyes got wide as I looked at the screen she pointed out the two head's, Vikki squeezed my hand tight as I was crying like a baby.

"As I can see you have a girl and a boy."

Me and Vikki both hugged as the bet's were off. We were having twin's one baby girl and a loving baby boy.

"You need to rest more, Knowing you have two pups in there that explain's why your getting sick. There fighting over food and sometime's they are stubborn and both refuse it which is upsetting you."

Vikki laughed as I rolled my eyes.
"Already a handful" I laughed.

We already decided on Vanessa
but we really haven't picked a boy's I know everyone said Marky but.. I really don't know.

HEY GUYS NOW IS A CHANCE TO COMMENT A BOY'S NAME FOR THE BABY!

Everyone is welcome to pick a name!

Like and Comment.