Chapter 42.

--> Oh Help Me God. <--

Chapter 42.

I stared at Jason like he was crazy, I did feel the sparks but.. I had Vikki, She was my mate even though she in now Alpha and sent a weird spy over to spy on us and she wont answer her phone, i need to find whats up with her. 

"I know this is a shock and all-

"A shock? I have two fucking Mate's! One an Alpha now and one a Beta!" I yelled walking out the room.

"Vikki? Is an Alpha." He asked shocked.

"Yah and she isn't answering my phone calls."

I went down stairs and tapped onto the Pack doctor's door and waited as Violet smiled answering my door, her smile vanished as she saw my serious face. She moved over and opened the door wider letting me and Jason slide in.

"What's up Alpha." Violet asked sitting down.

"Violet. Your a doctor.. Is there any possible way i could have two freaking mate's..."

"You have two!" She yelled.

"SHH!" I sighed.

"OH sorry.. Who is it?" She asked a little excited.

Jason sighed sitting down looking at Violet as her eye's went wide. "Jason?"

I nodded not looking at him. I felt bad for being so rude but come on.. Two Mate's .. I freaked out when I found out Vikki was mine . UGH.

"Well.. If the wolf spirtits chose it Melissa.. There is really nothing you can do?" She frowned and sipped her tea.

"Why me." 

"Why aren't you happy! Do you want me to reject you! Because i wont!" Jason yelled standing up and leaving the room slamming the door behind me.

I sighed and sat down on the patient bed and held onto my head with both of my arms. "How can i do this. How am i gonna tell Vikki!" 

Violet walked over and wrapped her arm around my shoulder's as i sighed and tried not to cry. 

"What i would do if i was you , I would take Jason and Fred and Donny and go over to Vikki's pack and firt ask her about the stupid spy she sent over. Than slowly tell her and see what she say's.. Be truthful is all you can do." She smiled.

"You have a point."  I sighed getting up.

"Good luck."

I left the room shutting the door behind me and walking into the living room where Donny, Fred , Sara all were watching TV and a very pissed off Jason sitting in the corner chair not even bothering to look up.

"Donny.. Fred." 

They bother looked over at me. "Whats up Alpha." They both said.

"Get ready to leave.. Were going over to Vikki's.. Bring the spy. Jason you'r coming to."

He didn't even look at me only nodded. Fred and Donny smiled and saluted me as they went to the basement.

"I want to go. I am getting bored here. Plus we need food! I made a list." Sara smiled.

I sighed not wanting her to come alone just in case something might happen but smiled as she was right we need food and baby food as well as Carla's baby was soon to be coming.

"Fine Fine."

"Yay!"

As we all went to the van we all pilled in as Donny drove because Jason was still to pissy to put up with anything. My wolf was screaming to hug him and make him smile that sweet smile.. But my heart ached of all this.