meeting ur hot sugar daddy mmmm

might be a bit angsty lol anyways

smut warnint
angsty kinda warning
read at ur own risk loll

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You were working, doing your normal day shift at the Northland bank in Liyue, until Childe walks up to you. He normally strikes up a conversation every once in a while so this wasn't out of the ordinary. He usually takes out a few loans for some friends of his, you'd assume.

"Hey, comrade, do you wanna come to my place later, you've done so much work for the Fatui, I think you deserve a payment as such." He says, in his glaringly cheery tone.

"Mmh, I apologize, I don't know if I will be able to as that is against our work ethic, isn't it?" You ask, slightly confused.

"Well then, comrade, think of it as a date!" He stares intensely, waiting for a response. "If you don't cum to my house in Snezhnaya, then you may never have a chance again, you know."

"Does that mean I get the rest of the day off? Traveling there can be expensive and takes quite a long time." You take his words into consideration, however still slightly surprised by his sudden liking of you.

"Of course, comrade, and don't forget to grab your bags, I already paid someone to take your bags back to Snezhnaya for you. I can buy you some new warm clothes." He says, cheerfully.

"Y-you what..?" You stare at him, getting a little shy. "S-so someone saw ev-everything I have...?" You look at the floor, shyly.

"Why yes, traveler, as I dealt with the matter myself. I knew you couldn't pass up an opportunity to go on a date with yours truly, so I took the opportunity to look through your stuff. That shouldn't be a problem, should it?~" He smirks, knowing what you had bought with you.

"Hm, I- uh, don't believe so... I apologize for seeming a little embarrassed, sir." You say back- as you are still working. Still embarrassed by what you know he's seen, you say, "However, sir, may you not mention anything you saw in my room..?"

"Mmh~, what fun would there be if there wasn't a little risk, hm? Comrade, you know what I saw, correct?" He looks at you, still smirking. "Well I assure you it won't get out, and if anything about us gets out, I will make sure you won't live to see the consequences. Ehe~, lets go!"

---------------------------------_-------------------------------

You serve the line waiting for their money quickly, as Childe waits for you patiently. As your break rolls around, you clock out of work and get out of your uniform in the workers changing rooms- however you're quick to realize that Childe has taken your clothes from there too.

He's so silly, I suppose I'll just have to stay in my uniform. You think to yourself.

As you leave the changing rooms, you see Childe let out a little giggle, "Oh, comrade, did you really think I would let you keep your clothes on? Hm? No, you can purchase some attire from a nearby shop, after all; you'll need something warm soon anyways~"

"Hmph," you sighed as you went out of the bank to buy some new clothes- you go to your house after to find all but an empty mattress. I suppose he'll be wanting me to stay a while, if he's taken all of my things... You think to yourself, still pondering why he'd want to invite YOU, just a lowlife Fatui working in the bank.

You get dressed, and Childe walks in half way through, full well knowingly, of course. He took the spare keys you always kept and used them to get in.

He smirks, "So, comrade, nice tits."

"Hm...? W-what...?" You look down in embarrassment, looking at your chest to make sure he wasn't just faking this compliment. He seemed awfully suspicious, like he was up to something. But what could he be up to?

"You heard what I said. But hurry up, I'm getting impatient." He looks at you, impatiently, but still smirking. He also sounded a little more serious than before.

You get dressed faster, still embarrassed he walked in on you getting dressed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

You walk over to the transportation with Childe, him walking cheerfully, as usual. As you pass people they give you slightly disappointed or filthy looks as they see their usual banker out with Childe.

You covered your face, while still trying to look professional, as this was still business, right?

Either way, you got on the boat to Snezhnaya with your boss. The boat would take a few hours to get to get there, and so you went to sleep to pass the time.

——–—————————————————

You awoke to someone in the room. They sounded like they were near you- but doing what?

You heard some boxes being pushed, but it was dark so you couldn't tell if it was actually boxes.

You heard someone drag something, what could it be. It sounded heavy and the smell most certainly wasn't pleasant.

It smelt like something was rotting, and sure you did smell this earlier but you still didn't question it.

chapter 2 soon i rlly needed to get this out