Prologue

Ferns swished as a pearl grey dog, clad in shining silver armour, stepped into a cavernous stone chamber, three stripes of gold ran from the arched doorway and ended at a throne made entirely of gold, red velvet was placed on it for cushioning and it sat on a raised stone area, giving the grey and silver fox sitting upon it a heightened, intimidating position, though she lay lazily. The fox's bored red and yellow eyes landed on the pearl grey dog, and her left ear, which had a triangle notch in the tip with a smaller one under it, the mark of the Divianas, flicked. 

The dog lowered her head respectfully, "Your highness, we have the prince."

The fox sat up, her eyes brightening and ears perking, "Well what are you waiting for? Bring him in! Bring him in!"

The dog nodded her head, knocking on the door in two rappid taps. The fox cocked her head curiously at the scuffling sound that ensued as two big black mutts dragged a growling reddish dog behind them. He had a cream underside and darker red spots in the red patch, there was a mark in his left ear, a round notch with a hole in front of it. The fox looked down curiously, her eyes landing on a flower shaped spot on the snarling dog's shoulder and she nodded approvingly.

"Leave him and go," she barked, not taking her gaze off the red and cream dog. The guards obeyed, dropping the dog and jumping out of the way of his teeth, they bowed and stalked out, followed by the pearl grey dog. The fox flicked her ears, "not you Aria."

The pearl grey dog paused and let the wooden door shut gently before turning and sitting dutifully. The fox fixed her attention on the red dog, who was now crouching and glaring at her. She tipped her head, the ruby, which was embedded in a golden crown caught the light, and made the large gold earrings, necklace and cuffs appear brighter and shinier.

"Prince Nevada, how do you do?" She smiled gleefully as the red dog bared his teeth threateningly, his dark green-blue eyes glinting in the bright glow of the throne. The fox sighed, "Come on now, I can't have any fun with you if you won't talk to me."

"I have no interest in anything you have to say, Cleo." Nevada snarled, the fur along his back spiking up in a mixture of fear and anger.

Cleo's smile dropped into an expression of exasperation, "Come on! We could have a really nice deal, and it's Queen Cleo." Nevada scoffed, and gathered himself, smoothing the hair along his back until it was semi-flat, and sitting up tall, chin held up, Cleo smiled tightly.

"You are quite the little prince aren't you?"

She suddenly locked her gaze with his, her eyes almost looked as though they were glowing and her ear locked on Nevada's. The reddish dog growled and stepped back, anger flashing across his eyes.

"Get out of my head!" He growled, Dark eyes burning angrily and he shook his head. Cleo tilted her head curiously, as her eyes burned brighter, Nevada went still, his ears flattening.

"Interesting." Cleo murmured, her eyes returning to semi-normal, her fluffy silver tail flicking curiously as she dropped off her throne, landing with a light thud on the stone underneath it. She walked up and circled him before placing a single paw on his forehead. Nevada shuddered, then cried out in pain as Cleo's eyes returned to their bright glow. He whimpered, but didn't move, as Cleo looked into his eyes, neither of them blinking for a long time. Finally Cleo's eyes snapped shut and she cried out angrily.

"Fine!" Throwing Nevada to the ground as her eyes opened, un-glowing and normal looking. "Aria, take him to the Lock-up!" Cleo turned away from him and stalked back to her throne as the pearly grey dog trotted forward and grabbed a dazed Nevada, locking steel grey cuffs on both his forepaws and his neck. All three were attached to each other by chains, preventing him from making any large or potentially dangerous moves.

She nodded curtly at Cleo then clipped a chain to her own collar, and stalked out of the Throne Room, half dragging the Prince behind her.

***Whelp my first upload here! 

I'm thinking I'll post twice a week, so Mondays and Fridays usually! This is the shortest chapter in this so it'll be more interesting and action packed from here, this is just kinda a funny lil introductory chapter heh :3 
ENJOY!
Luv Breeze***