004

~ 2 days later ~

*It had been 2 days since I was at Javons house. After Jaden told me to 'stay with him' in his room I ran back home. It's now friday afterschool.*

Alex: I don't get it. So Jaden asked for u to stay with him then u ran out of his room to find Javon and he wasn't there?! And then u ran home!?

Maddison: exactly.

Alex: why didn't u stay with him?

Maddison: I don't think it's the right thing to do..even if it wasn't supposed to be a weird thing. He still has a gf

Alex: ya but his gf's a bitch

Maddison: yah..but still
*I said while writing down my homework*

Alex: mads are you done?
*Alex said while getting her backpack*

Maddison: yup..I still don't get why we can't study here. What if we run into Javon and Jaden at Starbucks?

Alex: Mads! Ur not gonna keep hiding from them. Ur gonna run into them ONE day.
*Alex laughed*

Maddison: well isn't it kinda akward. I mean the last time I saw them I ran away. I haven't even talked to them in school yet

Alex: it's fineee
*Alex said while rolling her eyes and opening the door*

~ @ Starbucks ~

Maddison: hey! So can I have the Kiwi star fruit refresher! In a venti pls!

Starbucks lady: sure!
*She said while handing my bill. I walked over to the waiting area for my drink and I turned to look at Alex. But she was talking to someone. I couldn't see from the amount of people blocking her. I grabbed my drink and walked up to Alex and the group of people*

Alex: heyy madss..
*she said in a nervous tone*

Ava: so u were the one at Jadens house the other day!?

Maddison: I-
*I began to stutter. I didn't wanna start a fight in Starbucks. Thankfully Javon helped*

Javon: Yes! She was! But she was just with me not with Jaden

Ava: whatever
*She said while rolling her eyes and grabbing his hand*

Ava: mind if we join u!
*She said while looking at brook (her friend) and the rest of her friends*

Alex: uhh well..

Ava: perfect thanks!
*Ava said while sitting down next to us. Ava moved her head near my ear*

Ava: I know what ur trying to do. And Jadens mine. *She whispered*

Maddison: WHY TF DO U KEEP THINKING I LIKE JADEN. I DONT WANT JADEN!
*I yelled in her face*

Ava: oh rly! Prove it

Maddison: FINE
*I said while grabbing Josh's face (josh is one of Ava and Jadens friends) I kissed josh and he started to kiss back*

Jaden: K that's enough. We get it

Ava: cmon Jaden let's go.

Jaden: fuck

Ava: excuse me?

Jaden: I said fuck. Is there something wrong with that!? Are u gonna start controlling what I say now!?
*Jaden said while walking out of Starbucks*

Ava: JADEN! Get back here!!!
*She said while running after him but then stopping to look at all of us*

Ava: homewreker.
*she said while walking out of Starbucks*

Javon: sorry about that...

Maddison: she just called me a fucking homewreker.
*I said while looking at Alex. I felt rly guilty. Was I a homewreker?!.. I had thought about this all day. And decided to go to the Walton's to apologize to Jaden and Ava for possibly ruining there relationship. Javon had opened the door and told me that Jaden and Ava were upstairs. I walked upstairs and opened Jadens door*

Jaden: Ava I don't wanna t- oh..
*Jaden said while getting up from his bed as I closed the door*

Maddison: I'm rly sorry

Jaden: for what?
*Jaden said while getting closer*

Maddison: for ruining ur relationship with Ava..

Jaden: u didn't ruin anything.
*His face was so close to mine. He looked me in the eyes*

Jaden: but u could..
*He said while placing his hand on my face. He leaned in for a kiss when I backed up into the door. He came closer again and kissed me. His hands placed on my thigh and he tapped it. Signaling that he wants me to jump on him. So I did. My legs wrapped around his waist while we were both still kissing eachother. When someone opened the door. I jumped off of Jaden*

Javon: holy fuck! U guys were making out! I'm so sorry!

Jaden: no we weren't we were just talking..
*Jaden said while rubbing the lipgloss off his mouth that I had left there*

Javon: Sureee
*he said while plopping himself on Jadens bed*

Jaden: don't tell Ava!?

Javon: u really think I'm gonna talk to her.
*Javon said while rolling his eyes*