021

*The next few days I hadn't seen Jaden at all. I went to his house to see if he was there but everytime I came over Javon said he was either at baseball practice or with Ava and her friends shopping for clothes. So instead of seeing Jaden I was spending my time third weeling with James and alex. I didn't mind since I was rly happy for them. Although I did miss my bestfriend...anyways we had gotten out of the movie theatre and decided to walk to the nearest supermarket to grab a juice. James and alex were waiting outside*

Maddison: uhm hi I'm looking for some peace tea?

Worker: oh that's in the third isle!

Maddison: thanks!
*As I walked over to the third isle I saw Ava and her group of friends including Jaden. I turned myself around so she wouldn't see me and started walking away*

Ava: uhm where do u think ur going?

Maddison: I was just gonna grab a drink..
*I said as I looked at Jaden. But he just looked away*

Ava: uhm no u weren't. U we're here to stalk my boyfriend Jaden. Weren't u.
*Ava said as she laughed*

Maddison: no not all...

Ava: oh rly!

Maddison: y-ya I actually have a bf myself..
*Oh god why'd I say that. I looked over to Jaden and he gave me a 'wtf' face*

Ava: uh sure?

Maddison: I'm not lying..
*yes I was*

Ava: perfect! Then invite him and ur ugly friends to my party tonight! If he's even real...

Maddison: h-he is...and I'll be there

Ava: perfect! Cya at 9:00
*Ava said while walking away with her group*

Maddison: oh god..
*I said to myself as I walked outside of the store*

•••

Alex: how the hell r we supposed to find a fake boyfriend to bring to Ava's party.

James: I have an idea..
*James started texting one of his friends named Blake to fake being my boyfriend and he agreed. I had never met Blake but he was James's friend so I'm sure he wasn't such a bad guy. I got ready for the party and picked up Blake*

My outfit:

Ur 'fake boyfriend' Blake: Actual person: (Malachi Barton)

Actual person: (Malachi Barton)

*Blake stepped in the car and my eyes grew larger and larger

*Blake stepped in the car and my eyes grew larger and larger. Finally I could move on from Jaden. I knew he was my 'fake boyfriend' but he was rly rly hot..*

Blake: hey!

Maddison: hey

Blake: soo how's this gonna work?

Maddison: oh so if anyone asks just tell them I'm ur boyfriend!

Blake: not a problem
*Blake said while holding my hand*

Maddison: oh u don't have to fake in the car lmao

Blake: ya Ik
*Blake said while laughing*