~! 𝔘𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔱 𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯! !~

A/N : SO! for this chapter, ill use a prompt generator and it will be like multiple stories! ill say the prompt obviously but yeah! enjoy! btw if this takes ages putting out, blame my friend jax, im talking to him rn soooo.. yeah! 

PROMPT NO. 1

Your prompt:

Pairing: hunter / reader

AU: Frog/Prince

Quote: reader: I may have mildly panicked... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you stared down at the little frog infront of you, in the boiling isles, kissing frogs are good luck, somehow? apparently its a tradition stared by the great and powerful emperor, belos, you didnt exactly believe in that kind of stuff, oh yes. the frog would turn into a amazing prince and would be ur soulmate and you would marry and blah blah blah. you were ment to get it when you were 18, but you got yours when you were 16. nobody knows except you cause you dont know why you got it so early. but staring down at the frog.. you didnt know what to do. it was just so... gross and shiny and.. wet looking. but you guessed that was just cause it was a frog.. 

you quickly held ur breath and moved closer to the frog, not knowing what to do. you went to kiss it but you ended up... hitting it... with your hand..

"...shit... i may have mildly panicked..." you picked up the frog.. "i am so sorry uh... frog.."

"it is alright i guess- just me caref-" the frog spoke back, calmly

"AHHHH A TALKING FROG!" You ended up throwing it across the room, watching it fall off your bed, you ran over to it "SORRY- I PANICKED AGAIN-"

"just kiss me and get over with it.. i have missions to do.." the frog reached up and kissed you, you watched as the room swirled with golden sparkles around you, feeling the frog start to "transform" into his human self. when you opened ur eyes, you were met with a red faced boy, he had a blonde strand that stood out infront of the rest of his head, his ears had a little cut in it and his body was littered with small scars, with one prominent scar on his lower left cheek, you looked into his magenta eyes, watching as the stared back at you. 

you decided to look down at what he was wearing, feeling a cape brush against your side, you looked down and saw the golden guard uniform. some placed looked poorly stitched up and ripped and scratched but it was still holding together.

"sorry.. i just got off a mission. im hunter." he looked at you, holding ur chin so you would look up at him. "its nice to finally meet you, soulmate." he whispered, as he leaned in to kiss you again.

as he kissed you again, you felt a hand wrap around your waist. you lost track of time as you felt his cape brush against you.

maybe kissing the frog wasnt all that bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pairing: reader / hunter

AU: Illness

Quote: reader: I didn't want it to end this way. 

(THIS ONE WILL BE ANGST. WITH NO COMFORT. SORRY-)

you laid in your bed in the human realm, listening to the heart monitor beep, you stared at the ceiling. this was your last day, and nobody was here. you tried to keep your eyes open, blinking became difficult. your eyes were begging just to shut. to never open again. your coughs were the only thing heard, a side effect to your sickness. you were abut you heard the door open.

"Y/N!" your partner ran in, holding your hand. at least you werent alone anymore.

"...hunter.." you weakly held your hand up to hold his face, smiling. "im sorry.. i love you so much."

"Nononono. Y/N. you cant leave me please. i love you so much. i cant have you leaving me, not now, not ever. you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. you cant, you just cant.

"hunter, its my time.. we knew this was going to happen." you whispered, holding out a note. "read it once im gone."

"you wont be gone... please.." he held ur hand, slowly trying to calm himself down, wiping the tears that spilled out of his eyes. hunter never cries. you hated seeing him like this.

"i am sorry my love.. ill see you again one day. i didnt want it to end like this.." you whispered, you heard the heart monitor become a continuously long beep as your eyes finally shut, welcoming the darkness that death came with.

.

.

.

a few years later, he opened the note, a kid with blonde hair and eyes of his new partner, sitting on his lap.

"i will meet you in the other life. date her and love again." the ink laid of the pages. next to it laid,

"forever yours                                                                                                                                                                                          ~ y/n l/n.

"whats that hunter?" his wife asked from the kitchen.

"y/ns last letter.." he whispered, tightly holding onto his child. who was continuously coughing. just like you did all those years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY ANYWAYY-

Your prompt:

Pairing: reader / hunter

AU: Stargazing

Quote:  hunter: Physically yes I could fight a bird. But emotionally? Imagine the toll.

you both looked up at the stars, smiling when you were able to make little images with the stars, normally you would go cloudgazing, yet, with how busy hunter has been lately, you decided to do star gazing instead. you were talking about everything and nothing all at once, laughing about stupid things that he was able to come up with, you looked at him, staring into his eyes, you want him to know how much you love him, 

"physically... yes! i could fight a bird! but emotionally? imagine the toll.." he snorts at his joke and looks at you, "whats up y/n?"

you leaned your head on his shoulder and hold his hand, "i love you." you fell yourself melt at the words, wishing to disappear.

"i love you too, birdie <3" he replied and smiled while pulling you in for a kiss

SO! I HAVE FINISHED YEAR 8! WHICH IS GRADE 7 I THINK? AND NOW IM GOING INTO YEAR 9 AND TURNING 14?! EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAST AND I AM SO SCARED. LIKE I CAN GET A JOB SOON?!?!?! WHAT?! THIS IS TERRIFYING! I AM SO SCARED BUT SO EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME! DHFWSKHF ANYWAY, BE PREPARED FOR THE NEXT ONE!

- bee

(1046 words)