hurt!hunter x healingcoven!reader

You laid on ur bed, waiting for hunter to make his way home. He had left early in the morning due to some mission that he had to go do that was really important. You checked his life360 so that you knew he wasn't dead, and it seemed like he was moving around, but it had been 13 hours. What could've taken that long. You watched as the phone started to move, incredibly fast. until it literally teleported to your house.

a barely moving hunter laid on your floor, as you quickly stood up, you leant him against your wall, "hunter? are you awake?" no response. crap. "hunter! you have to wake up!" you shake him, earning yourself a wince from your boyfriend, you quickly drew a circle and held it up to a stab wound in his arm, "what happened?"

"deer..." he whimpered. the deers here could be pretty lethal, some actually just sat their sucking on a salt cude, but females have razor sharp antlers, you sat him down on ur bed, with a bittersweet smile on your face, drawing a bigger circle so that you were able to reach a bigger surface area.

"you should really be more careful hunter. i am worried about you yk" you said, placing a hand to his cheek, frowning,

he brought his hand to yours and smiled, "but then i wouldnt be able to see you so much, you wouldnt see my pretty face, do you want that~?" he smiled, laughing, even though it hurt.

"you cocky bastard.." you lightly punched him smiling, watching his wound slowly close up, luckily. "you never know, one day my magic might fail me! and then youll be screwed!" you smiled, messing up his hair, while he whined

"you are messing my hair!" he laughed, tackling you onto your bed, hugging you, "thank you though, you really are my little miracle.."

you smiled.

.

.

.

.

but one day it wont work. you know it wont.

OH HO HO HO. GET READY FOR THE NEXT ONE EVERYONE.

- BEE