13) overthinking

Bit of angst

Roxy POV:

Finally, freddy started moving in the direction of the daycare. Along the way, i spotted two gray figures staring at us from above, one filled with wires and the other looking similar to sun or Moon, almost like someone tried to mix them. Of course, this wasn't possible, i'd know if there was another robot in the pizza plex, I was here since the beginning, so technically, I have 'seen it all'

I was one of the first to be made, although freddy, Bonnie and that fox thing were the actual first, but the fox thing was blown up and melted by his own ship so...

Or so I thought, turns out he was just hiding for the last 2 years, the stupid prick. Freddy told me how he helped with saving the kid and how he has a tracker of who's been corrupted by Vαпηγ, whoever that is.

Wait, what was I looking at? Oh yeah, those weird robots that where spying on us. The wires one looked so familiar, I swear I've seen that clown mask before. And those eyes, the vibrant green iris' staring into my soul, almost like its trying to take it.

Focus, roxxane. You're the best, you will get that kid back. You are better than all the others, they deserve nothing, they deserve to di-

What? Why am I thinking like this? They're my friends, why do I want to hurt them so badly? Who was that? Because it certainly wasn't me, was it? Why do I always mess things up! I let the kid get taken, I tried to hurt Gregory, I annoy people and I was first to replace one of the animatronics, making the others hate me! Why can I not be like Freddy or Bonnie or even Monty?!

Shut up, shut up shut up! Your fine the way you are, just go and find that stupid little kid. Everyone loves you, your hair is perfect, your eyes are perfect, your tail is perfect. My performance was perfe-

"Um Roxxane? You do know that you've been mumbling for 10 minutes? Are you ok?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, fine freddy. You don't have to worry about me."

you see? Always upsetting people. Freddy's worried now, he probably things your overdramatic, you can't blame him. Have you looked at yourself recently? Your a mess. A proper, ugly mess that is hated everywhere.

Shoot, the kid. Focus on the kid, you stupid wolf. Hurry, they're gonna be taken be the rabbit, another kids going to die and it'll be all your fault. All your fault, alL YOUR FAULT. ALL YOUR FAULT. ALL YOUR FAULT.

"-ANNE! ROXY LISTEN TO ME GOD DAMMIT! Your overheating, what's wrong?"

What? Oh god, freddy just watched me freaking out. Oh god oh god oh god oh god. He's gonna make fun of me for ages because of this, I know it. He'll never speak to me again, he's gonna spread rumours and everyone's going to thing I'm a weak loser. Loser. loSER. LOSER. LOSER. LOSER.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at the voices.

"What?" They... replied?

"YOU HEARD ME. JUST SHUT UP. YOUR ALWAYS SO LOUD CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR A MINUTE?"

"what is wrong with you roxy, I just asked you if you were alright."

Shit shit shit shit  that was freddy why am I so stupid. That was obviously his voice. Why can I not thing this through. No no no no don't think that. They like you, everyone likes you. Your perfect. Just go and save the kid. FUCK. THE KID. I LEFT THEM AND STOPPED. GO GO GO.

3rd person POV

Roxy sprinted to the daycare, trying her best to stop whatever sun was going to do. But unknown to her she was too late to stop what was happening. The child was never going to be safe, not now in the hands of V̸̡̛͚͙̗̭̻͎̂͒̐̽̌̚ȃ̵͎̚̕ṅ̴̥̹̝̠͙̂͂n̷̼͆ͅy̴̳̯͍̌̇̐̐̚ͅ and Ğł1TçhŢř@P.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right..?

660 words, I have no idea why that took so long to come out but yeah. Sorry about the last chapter, I guess you guys can't handle the truth 🤷/j /j but that was funny in my eyes to see people panic at the title.

Anyways I'm probably gonna start posting once a month instead of once a week cus mental health and shit so yeah

See you hopefully later guys, galls and unidentified pals, see you later.

And just incase I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight.

-Kris