𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕁𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕪

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸ 

Jamie hated school. 

He hated that place with a passion. 

That's why he ditched it on the first day, after the first period. 

After Mr. Clarke's class, he bunked school, and left for the one place where he actually had a friend. 

Hawkins Police Station. 

That's why, he was currently on his bike, a sling bag secured around his shoulders, the cold wind nipping at his face like small needles. Occasionally, he entered into the warm sunlight, that peeked out from behind the clouds, and burned his cheeks like a blushing in the face. 

He closed his eyes at the momentary pleasure. 

After about fifteen minutes of rigorous pedalling, he finally reached his destination. 

The police station was a relatively small building, the color scheme of beige and chocolate brown running across its walls. The American flag waved proudly in the wind, set atop a pole on the property. Several blue and white sedans were parked, with the letters 'HAWKINS POLICE DEPT' written in bold letters. 

There was one car that did not match the others. 

It wasn't a sedan, but a jeep. It was coloured beige and white. 

Jamie smiled a bit after seeing it, and hurried into the building, though he noticed Joyce on her way out, but didn't think anything of it. 

Entering the working area, he sent a wave to florence, and ran straight to the office of the police chief. 

Jim Hopper. Basically his only friend in Hawkins.

He knocked on the already open door to grab his attention. Jim looked up. 

To say he was surprised would be an understatement. 

"Kid? What're you doing here?", he questioned, his brows furrowed in confusion, the action forming creases on his forehead. 

"I came here to feed the ducks.", the child deadpanned. 

Hopper looked lost. 

"C'mon Hoppie. I came to see you obviously." 

The chief of Police rolled his eyes, his beard catching the sunlight coming from the window behind him.

"I meant shouldn't you be in school right now? And I thought I told you to stop calling me that. It's silly and I hate it.", his tone was annoyed.