【45】Rain

【45.7 Rain】

With the broke of dawn, the chaos that was hovering over the Kingdom came to end. It turned the blue sky into reddish-orange. That was surely a long exhausted night but it'd always be light after dark.

A light with new day and with fresh beginning.

Roots ceased to grow, Zior and Savannah came back to their senses. Even the people who went disappeared came back. Every spell that had been casted got reversed that brought everything back to normal but.....

With Adijha's death, two more lives left the word, Tehran and Ivaan. They both had passed away. They all three were victims of their circumstances that led them to their end. No one was born evil, this world made them evil. But in their case, a witch had made them evil.

People of the Kingdom had lit up with rejoice. The streets, roads and alleys which had become lone, had once again bloomed up with rustle and bustle.

"I am back, I AM BACK!"

"FATHER! MOTHER!"

"Oh our baby."

"Dear!"

Everyone embraced their loved ones after they got summoned back to reality. They surely had realised that they were stucked into a nightmare.

Aslan bolted upright, he frantically began to caress his face and body.
"I am back, thanks to warrior god, I am back!"

Manzu, Kasira, Zior and Savannah's clothes had turned to rags. Their bodies were masses of bruises and scrapes. Well, that was obvious! They fought till Azeal took down Adijha.

They all were lying on the ground aiming their faces at the sky. The word 'FATIGUE' was written all over on their faces.

"Oh, No!" Manzu bolted upright. His sudden reaction forced the other three to be on their guard. They thought, it wasn't ended completely, the danger was still there. They were staring at Manzu getting all bewildered.

"I forget about Kamoor!" Maznu sprinted toward the pile of debris. They all sent their backs on the ground in a relieved manner.

Manzu placed his hand on the debris. A pattern of incantations formed on it, and in seconds, that pile of debris had turned into dust. He was just about to walk down the stairs then suddenly Kamoor glomped into Manzu.

Kamoor was about to cast a spell to do something about the rubble but Manzu did it before Kamoor. And the first thing he noticed behind the rubble was his father. So, he couldn't hold himself but to glomp into Manzu.

Manzu's face held a warm smile looking at his son. He embraced Kamoor warmly. Kasira stood before both of them and wrapped her arms around them.

"I am here too, you know?" She embraced them more tightly as she said that.

"No, we don't." Manzu said, he didn't look at her but was hugging Kamoor.

"Stop ruining the moment, Manzu or I'll rip your face." She threatened him in a polite tone.

"Oh, Sorry!" Manzu reverted back in a flash.

"I love you both even if you both are headache." Kamoor said as he sank his head into their embracing arms.

Both looked at eachother and then snickered. They hugged him more tightly.

Savannah and Zior looking at them beaming a radiant smile. A shouted voice reached their ears.

"Mother! Father!"

Azeal and Sierra were limping toward them. Between both of them, Hanroh was giving them support, locking his arms around their waist. Azeal and Sierra had hung thier arms around Hanroh's shoulders.

Hanroh and Azeal had seen Sierra on the gateway as they were moving out of the castle. They thought - the best way to heal quick is to go to Lady Kasira. Keeping that in mind, they had also taken Sierra along with themselves.

Azeal removed his arm around Hanroh's shoulder as he started limping in a pace toward his parents.

Zior and Savannah hurriedly sprung up and both embraced Azeal into their arms. The expression on their face were like they met their son after long time.

"From now, I'll always take part into all royal matters. I won't try to run from the things. I'll be king and will make the world a better place where everyone can live in peace." Azeal said all that in one breathe, looking up at his parents.

Zior caressed his head and beamed a smile at him. "Do whatever you want to do and be whatever you want to be. I'm with you as long as you are at the right path."

Sierra and Hanroh were looking at them with a radiant smile on their faces.

A voice fell into their ears from behind them.

"Sierra?"

A cluster of emotions had come over her face as he turned around. "Father!" She limped toward Nomaan in a pace and clasped him into her arms.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you safe? Father." She said softly.

"Whe...Where...Yo-Yo...You been?" He stammered. "I was scared."

"I am sorry." Her eyes got glistened with tears as she sensed him wrapping his arms around her back.

~•*•~

Two days had passed since that incident. It still felt unreal to some people but to some people, it felt like one heck of a ride.

The state again got hectic. There were indistinct chattering, shouting, giggling and laughing of children wandering over the roads. In that bright sunny day, when sun was warm on everyone's shoulder, people were working, fixing and cleaning the dusts and wrecks that had left behind.

Wind was gently swaying the pastures. A pigeon was flying in a blue beautiful sky. It came down a little and started flying near to a cemetery. So many white concreted gaves had built there in rows.

Out of so many graves, three of them were looking freshly built with a name engraved on them that read - Adijha Samaye, Ivaan and Tehran.

There was also grave next to Adijha's grave that looked too old. It was Ziena Domier's grave.

Hanroh, Kamoor, Sierra and Azeal were standing before their graves. Sad and grief were peeking through in their eyes. For the teenagers, it was their first battle and they had certainly tasted the horrors of a battle.

In a battle it's either win, alive or lose, dead. The looks on their faces clearly telling that they had learnt that.

Suddenly, dark clouds had come drifting over the cemetery. After two droplets over the Adijha's and Ziena's grave, the rain began to pour over the whole kingdom.

It was strange sudden change in the wheather. It was really strange? Or maybe, someone's wish had finally come true.

"I wish it rains the next time we meet."