❣️❣️IS SHE OK❣️❣️

(When viren take off his kurutha, purvi just try to stand, she was sat half off herself, than viren, try to give a kiss but she refused and trun herself other side, viren was confused and put her both of hand his chest, viren look her hands and her face that what is she try to say)

Purvi :Mukhiji pls jaiye yaha se(try to go away from viren) aap humesha Esa hi krte h hume istemal krte h

Viren:Sach me kaha se yo sab Vichare aate h tanne..Tera purana aashiq Vipul bola na tanne yo sab

Purvi:(put his both of hand down and try to go away from him) Haa humare purane aashiq ne kaha or Kam se Kam usne aapki Tarah Jutta pyaar to nhi dikhaya ek taraf humara istemal kr rhe h or dusri taraf apni Patni ke sath

(viren tightly pull purvi ti himself, he is more angry about her)

Viren:Band kr yo bakwas mene dekha h tu kese uske saath rehti hor Meri tulna krti h usse bhul gyi kon hu m

(than he see purvi is wearing vipul given green colour bangles, when h see them, he get more angry with her)

Viren:Oo ab tu uski di hui cheese bhi pehen rhi h Tera chakkar chal rha h uske sath

Purvi :(with tears and anger) Hum aapko aapke jese late h mukhiji bolne se Peale socha kijiye(than she smiled) sorry aap to wese hi bol rhe h jese log molkki se bolte h hum insaan thod na h or ki Tarah jise aap biwi kahe

(than purvi with tears eyes try to get down from bed, and other side viren is looking her with angrily and his eyes are red, he push her to the wall and than take her both of her hand purvi looks him shock, before early he doesn't behaviour like this, after take her both of hand viren in one minute break them all, purvi shouted in pain, the more she get pain in two way viren get pain, because of bagelels pieces are get his hand inside, than release her hand)

Purvi : (holding her both of her hand)Mukhiji kya kr rhe h aap aapka dimag kharab ho gya h ese kon krta h

Viren : (pull her to himself) Kyu me krta hu manne na Pasand Mera pyaar kisi or se Baath kre apnea muh se uske dil me koi or ho smjhi

Purvi:Mukhiji aap Sach me pgl ho gye h Hume aapko dubara nhi dekhna

(than he pull purvi, she was try to release her from him, but it was a wast of time, viren push her to bed upper and hold her hand)

Viren:Ha kyuki Tera pyaar pgl kr rha h mannetanne Jo soxhna h soch me tanne mere se dur na Jaana dunga or aaj tanne Bata Unga ki ptni ke hoti h

(than he try to kiss her, but she make her face in opposite side every time he come near her and now she make it everything viren angry level going upper, than he put his one hand around her waist and make her more closer and take her middle of his both of leg, her both of hand cover herself front than viren give her both hand a kiss, than purvi closed her eyes, viren slowly take his one hand and open her leaga side and)

Purvi :Mukhiji ye glt h(she shivering herself and she is in way of closing her both of eyes tightly)

(after open it side, viren littly make purvi get close to bed uper hold, than he slowly take off her leangal, purvi still covering her chest he doesn't take off her hand, he down and take off her other clothes, she is still closing her eyes, than he properly make her sit in bed now give her both of hand again a kiss, and take tham out from her chest and put around his neck, than he given neck kiss and bit her neck, go little down given her chest a kiss, purvi tightly hold his neck, than he leaks her nipple of her right brest, purvi hardly holding herself, she trun her face otherside, after leaking her nipple, viren bit it little and it make some sound of purvi, than he start to leaking her other side nipple to purvi hardly holding herself, viren after leaking her nipple make her come more close and put her right leg around him, than first he little entire her, when he try to get her inside purvi herself come him and hug him tightly and this make him his work more easily, and he get himself full entry he getting it wildly and purvi can't endure it, every time he make move he get remember her words, than he breaks the hug and make her front of him, both of them are shivering themselves, purvi is still close her eyes, than viren open her hair and move his hand over her hair and pull her move himself her face and start to passive kissing her, she try to take off him but like in early they all are wast of try, like this he touches her every  minute and every where, when he feel tired he make more wildly himself over her, in that time she really can't his loving way)

Purvi:-.
mukhiyaji  ..pls kam se kam ab to rukjayein(shivering voice) humse aur saha nhi jaa raha (than viren more get her inside, she hold him tightly and she bit his right side shoulder)

(now the time is 5 am still viren was loving himself purvi,in other side purvi feel dizziness herself how many time she try he never let her go... Than the alarm ring and viren stop himself and come front of purvi face, her face showing that she is tired, than viren give her forhead kiss)

Viren:(he held her face purvi is in closing her eyes, her eyes in come some tears get drop and viren leaves them and kiss her both of eyes) Bawri Jo.baat dhyaan rakhna Peale to is alarm ko thank u bol Jo bat gyawarna tanne na pta me ke krta or Haa us Vipul se dur rehna tere liye Acha hoga, aapne dekhana  abhi kya hua

(than he take off her set and make her sleep rightly in pillow and cover her and he trun other side try to sleep but purvi starts to cry, she is holding her  stomach, she is crying louder)

Purvi :ah..... (she holding her stomach and one of her hand holding the pillow). Maa.. Maa

Viren:       bawri kya hua sab thik he na ..bawriii      (than he come near her and than he feel some wet in her place, he open the blanket and get to see that there are some blood over her, viren get scared) bawari Khun....

(but purvi is crying herself, viren is getting worried and he doesn't know what to do, he first get down from bed and wear his dress, but he is upper open, and he is just under dressing way, he take purvi his arms and take her to wash room and, wash her well, cover her some towel and take her out of bathroom and make her sit in sofa, than he take off all of blanket in bed and put purvi in bed, but she is still crying, he doesn't know what to do, when he come out of room, and go to kitchen and take some glass of hot water, when he come out of kitchen he and all other family members get to see him like this, but in viren when he see his family he go and hug pd, and some blood are over his clothes too)

Pd:Viren ke hua sab thik h na bol (viren come near pd and first hug her and take her one hand and take her to purvi room without telling anything) kha hu aaa(when she go the room, see that purvi is crying like a hell and holding her stomach) purvi ke hua...

Purvi :Maa(she see viren in with tears eyes, but she can't say her about it)
humara pet dukh rha h kuch kijiye na

Pd: dekha maina( when pd try to take out of blanket she see that purvi is in undress, she see viren is angry and say other  family members to leave) Acha idhar aa

(pd make purvi sleep rightl8in pillow, she. Slowly down the blanket and see in purvir body have so many marks, and some are trun in green look, when she touch her stomach she shout in pain, pd look in her stomach and in upper off her v spots and down off her navel area, her stomach is green color, pd look viren in more angrily)

Pd:Tu pgl h wo abhi chota hi h or tere pass to Dimag h na tanne pita banana h na ek din.

(viren put his head down, try to make words)

Viren:Maa (without looking them he make some words) isne kuch na kaha ki dard ho rha h

Pd:Chad me Jani hu tujhe wo bolti fir bhi na rukta ab yaha kyu Kyada Haa Bashar or dawai la

Viren:Haa pr bawri thik h na ab?

Pd:-
jitna  tum usse dur rahoge  ..uske liye accha hoga .. ab jao yaha se  varna  mujhe bhi nhi pata main tujhe kya boldugi

TO BE CONTINUED....

WRITER TO READER:

first at all sorry for yesterday that makes you guys uncomfortable with in story part, I soon update story too and like early say how was part and how it is, and after two part this os will be end❤️❤️❤️❤️