You're Very Good At Hiding Things, Carter

The sun had risen over Stark Tower, and most of the Avengers slept peacefully still. In the communal kitchen, Dottie and Peggy sat at the counter with their breakfasts, and were currently sharing stories from their extensive lives.

"What was it like? Inside the Red Room?" Peggy asked, taking a sip of her tea.

"Which year?" Dottie scoffed humorlessly.

"In our day. I only saw a room full of children's beds and a movie reel of Snow White, littered with subliminal messages."

"Ты говоришь по-русски?" Dottie asked, surprised.

"I'm shocked you didn't already know that about me." Peggy replied.

"It seems I didn't know a lot about you before. You're very good at hiding things, Carter."

"Oh yeah, like what?" She challenged, moving closer to Dottie's face and purposefully flicking down to look at her lips.

The blonde grinned and connected their lips in a slow embrace, moaning lowly when she felt Peggy bite her lip gently through the kiss. Dottie moved to cup her cheeks as Peggy's hands reached down and wrapped around her waist, pulling them closer together.

"As much as I'd love to do that." Peggy laughed, pecking her lips one more time. "Anyone could walk in right now."

Just as they pulled away from each other, a tired looking Clint and an energetic looking Thor emerged from their bedrooms.

"Good morning, ladies!" Thor boomed happily. Clint grimaced and shushed him with a wave of his hand.

"Shhh, quieter please. I can't see right now, I'm so tired."

The team spent the day lazily together, since there were no new mission parameters or world threats.

At the end of the day, Dottie was back in Peggy's room, spending their time on... certain activities.

"Yes!" Peggy cried out, hands reaching out to grasp at Dottie's hair. She felt her tongue slow down and eventually pull away when Dottie kissed her way back up her body. She positioned herself between Peggy's legs, slipping two fingers down the apex of her thighs questioningly.

"What's one more round?" Peggy smiled.

"That's my girl."

As Dottie fucked her into the mattress, Peggy had to bury her face in Dottie's neck to mask the moans and whines filling the room. She really didn't need the embarrassment of having someone bang on the wall for her to shut up. She struggled even worse when Dottie's thrusts grew harsh and fast, to the point where the bed would creak underneath them with every jut of their hips.

Finally, when Dottie reached that familiar sweet spot, deep inside of her, Peggy's nails raked down her back. She left red streaks all down her back as she came, panting against Dottie's neck, her breath hot and fast on her skin.

When Dottie pulled out her fingers, strings of cum and arousal stretched out along her palm. She nearly let out a moan herself when Peggy reached forward and pulled her fingers into her mouth, sucking the digits clean and letting them go with a pop.

"Who knew Captain Carter was such a dirty girl?" Dottie quipped with a raise of her brow.

She leaned down to peck her lips and rolled over, pulling her shirt back on.

Peggy watched from her spot in the bed, blanket covering her lower half and leaving her chest exposed as she watched Dottie change back into her clothes.

"I wish you could stay." She sighed, head resting against the pillow.

"I do too." Dottie smiled, brushing hair out of her face. "But last time that happened, we nearly got caught."

"I know. We'll tell them at some point, I promise."

The blonde nodded and gave her one last, quick kiss before giving Peggy a playful wave and quietly snuck out of the room. She closed the door behind her...

And came face to face with Maria sneaking out of Natasha's room.