|🌺| Bullying |🌻|

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

Swearing

~~~

04 => 'TWIG' (soc)
|
|
📖 ->  Bullying

3rd person POV
The outsiders au

~~~

'Life is meaningless.
Life can be both paradise and hell.
Life is like a seesaw.
Life can be both the end of one's life, and a start.'

'In life,
You can experience the emotions of euphoria, hope or an epiphany.
You can feel dope and as shiny as a silver spoon with enough work put into it...'

"Shiny as a silver spoon with enough work put into it..?"
Someone spoke aloud, startling the teenager to nearly fall off the bench.
Twig, pencil in hand, for her class had to create a 'meaningful' poem for her English homework.

She was sitting on a bench, casually writing before her classmate surprised her.

"Charlie!"
She smiled after realising who it was. Charlie. A well-respected soc in her classroom (and in the school) who was great friends with her.

What makes Charlie so popular is his 'puppy eyes', but never underestimate the guy because he can be a tough fight!
Charlie was also good friends with Millie and Carlo. (Who were socs and known across the school, because of their puppy eyes...?)

But that's another story for another time.

Twig immediately handed an apple to Charlie as a greeting, the boy sitting down beside her to read what she wrote.
He was disappointed, to say the least.

"That's so...cheesy."
Charlie frowned at the notebook and continued to eat his snack happily. Twig scoffed at him.

"What do you mean? It's a literal masterpiece."
Twig reread her poem and didn't see any big issue other than the fact that it wasn't fully completed yet.

Charlie sighed and sunk into the bench to get into a cosy position, this earned strange looks from people who walked by.
"You're going to fail in school aren't you.."

"I'm good at subjects. This is only a draft after all."
Twig corrected Charlie, doodling on their notebook a small drawing of a dog and lollipop.
Can dogs eat sweets?

"Great!"
Charlie snatched the notebook from Twig's hands and ripped out the page from it.
Twig knew what was about to happen. And she didn't like it.

He tore the page into pieces right in front of her.

Like her heart being ripped when she overheard the news that Flan hadn't successfully brought her food (chicken) last week.
"Why the fuck-"

Charlie winked at Twig and started to walk away, giving a wave to the devastated teenager.
"Going to hang out with Carlo and Millie now!"