──I wanna be yours

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I WANNA BE YOURS
©i_love_ducks123

❝ secrets I have held in my heart

are harder to hide than I thought❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[conrad fisher fem!oc]

[season one  three]

[currently being rewritten!]

SYNOPSIS!!

AVERY JAMES once had owned everything and now found she herself left with nothing. Well, she did have a dead mother, an absent father and an ex-boyfriend who screwed every single one of her best friends behind her back. Not exactly awards worthy of an acceptance speech. Yet, she wouldn't exactly describe herself as a glass-half-empty kind of person — she wasn't bitter.

(She was however hanging by a thread — a very thin one, about to break at any moment)

The girl wasn't sure she had been fully prepared to see him again. The one person who was capable of picking up the pieces of her shattered glass-heart without spilling blood over the sharp pieces. Perhaps, Conrad Fisher was the only one who had ever managed to truly find his way into Avery's heart — the one who knitted a bond out of a thin thread instead of snapping it in two.

And now they had this one summer at their feet, their hands intertwined as they would lean on the security of the other's existence. They would have each other, in the way they always had. If one were to fall down a rabbit hole of tragic events, the other would with no problem pull them up again. For if you are already at the bottom how much further down can you go? If you've already lost everything, surely you can't lose more, right?

Right?

⋅⊰☾∘⊱⋅

STARRING...

⋅⊰☾∘⊱⋅